Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

tww. ers

tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi girls. How are you all doing- hope and praying for bfps- do you have any symptoms -yet. Just wanted to say good luck.
Some day my dreams will come true!

Comments

• old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I'm at 15 days but AF isn't due until Thurs. not sure what to think...have had symptoms...just waiting it out.
  • 8isenough8isenough Posts: 242
    edited November -1
    Dpi day 1o today, and yes to symptoms...planning on testing on Wednesday or Thursday...waiting stinks LOL!
    Michelle
    dpo-1327989600z7z31z14.png
    bsm_prayingforababy.gif
    TTC #1 11/2011 BFN; #2 12/2011 BFN; #3 1/2012 BFN
    http://tryinginthebush.blogspot.com/
  • mommanmommyluvmommanmommyluv Posts: 96
    edited November 2011
    6dpo here! Very tired and tmi but creamy mucus I hope its a bfp sign I cant remember signs from my last bfp. Good luck ladies
  • melandfomelandfo Posts: 490
    edited November -1
    9 DPO today I am on Progesterone so I have a lot of symptoms but no way of knowing what is from the Progesterone and what is not. Yesterday morning (3:00 am) I had pink creamy CM, I have not had it before. It was still there yesterday morning after FMU but then was gone by the afternoon. Last night I had AWFUL AF type cramps. AF is not due until Saturday so that is really early. I tested this morning lol I know it is early it was BFN. I knew it would be. I am going to try to hold out until 12 DPO, it is sooo hard!!! =)
    Courtney and Melissa
    TTC # 1 w/PCOS & Hypothyroid
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx
  • mommanmommyluvmommanmommyluv Posts: 96
    edited November 2011
    ladyfinest thanks for answering my email I didnt get it because I was using my school email and it was disabled however it would be crazy if we ended up using the same one anyway lol zaiden does have some of his features lol!
  • tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
    edited November -1
    Ya good luck. Girls.
  • BeeAndVeeBeeAndVee Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    I'm 12dpo, holding out until Wed (14dpo) to test. I tested at 9dpo and got a Bfn and it was soooo discouraging. AF is due Wed or Thursday, so I'm holding out, hoping I can test then. No symptoms, except bad bad cramps yesterday, horrible backache, and I've peed every hour today. I'm crossing my fingers!
    ICI#1:BFN. ICI#2:BFN. ICI#3:BFN. ICI#4:BFN. IUI#1:BFN
  • roses25roses25 Posts: 567
    edited November -1
    I'm 6 DPI, and I have been having creamy CM and heartburn (the heartburn was tonight and I rarely have heartburn issues). I'm really hoping that this is it. It's hard to let it play out and not start planning for next month such as if it doesn't happen this month next month this is my plan, etc. I'm just hoping the IUI is what I needed.

Good Luck everyone!
    EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
    schm94df60emqyke.png
    lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
    lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png
    edited November -1
    Any one test yet.
  • BeeAndVeeBeeAndVee Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    I test first thing tomorrow morning. I'm terrified I'm gonna start before I can test, like last time. AF should be here tomorrow, 14dpo.
    ICI#1:BFN. ICI#2:BFN. ICI#3:BFN. ICI#4:BFN. IUI#1:BFN
  • tboz33tboz33 Posts: 210
    edited November -1
    I'm 9dpo, I was doing great about not thinking about it in the past week because I haven't been able to get on the board. (keep getting "can't connect" messages or something like that) I'm happy to have been able to get on tonight, but now I'm feeling the crazy's coming on! Good luck ladies!
    89e38a43-d714-4935-bada-9351d7b2c59a_zpsbe2c0a19.jpg
    18.5 Weeks...I'm Showing!

Being a mommy has been the best thing by far in this life. I'd have 10 if I could, but I'm older.....So, I am going for one or two more! Most likely just one. :)

Sept'11AI-BFN, Oct'11AI-BFN, Nov'11AI-BFN, Dec'11NI-BFN, Jan'12NI-BFN, Feb'11NI-BFN, AprilAI'12-BFN, JuneAI'12-BFN, Sept'12AI-BFN (Big Sigh), Nov'12-OH MY WORD, I'm HAVING a baby!!!
    edited November -1
    Good luck everyone. I am day 10 past ai! Can't wait to test! Anyone testing today.
  • 8isenough8isenough Posts: 242
    edited November -1
    I'm out this cycle, Aunt Flow came to visit :(
    Michelle
    dpo-1327989600z7z31z14.png
    bsm_prayingforababy.gif
    TTC #1 11/2011 BFN; #2 12/2011 BFN; #3 1/2012 BFN
    http://tryinginthebush.blogspot.com/
  • melandfomelandfo Posts: 490
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry 8isenough! =( Hopefully next month is your month!
    Courtney and Melissa
    TTC # 1 w/PCOS & Hypothyroid
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx
    edited November -1
    That's sucks af showed. I hate her. She is mean....