Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Introduce Yourself :)

Comments

• HopefulVHopefulV Posts: 114
    edited November -1
    Hello Everyone,

Hmm....introduce myself....

I'm 32 and my husband is 34. He just got back from Afghanistan and soon after he arrived back in the states we had to move across the country for his work. My husband had a vasectomy 8 years ago right after my youngest stepson was born. He figured he didn't want to bring anymore kids into his then shaky marriage and didn't see me in his future. Now, we are happily married and both of us want at least 2 children together. Our original plan was to do IVF this coming new year, but all the IVF money went to moving us across the country. Neither of us wanted to wait another year until we could afford it again, so he suggested we look into donor sperm. It was really sweet, he said it would be no difference because he would always be the dad either way. So, that brought us to NW. My reproductive history isn't too horrible. I had one BFP a few years ago and that pregnancy ended up in miscarriage at 10weeks, but the baby had stopped growing at 7.5 weeks. I have since gone through all the testing (in prep for the IVF) and everything looked good. No scar tissue, LH surge nicely, ovulation happening, all is well. So....I guess now we just have to pick a donor, start my OPK for the month, and keep our fingers crossed.

Any tips to see a BFP quickly would be appreciated since I am new to this.

Thanks everyone :)
    Achieved a pregnancy in 2009, miscarried at 9 weeks. Tried to conceive "normal way" until 4/2011, discovered that is not possible. DH sperm, doesn't swim.
    ICI #1 12/22/11 - Chemical PG ICI #2 6/14/12....BFN ICI #3 7/15/12...BFN Final ICI #4 8/11/12....BFN IUI #1 9/?.....

tt147444.aspx
  • maryannereynolds4maryannereynolds4 Posts: 27
    edited November -1
    I'm Maryanne (obviously by my username). I am 37 and have been with my dp for 3 years and finally in a good, stable relationship more than healthy enough for a little one. She only wants one so this will probably be it for me. I have a wonderful supportive family and a mother who wants to keep the baby during the day when I go back to work, so I've got everything set up as ideal as it can be and now I just need a baby! I am in my first 2ww right now and it's killing me, I can't believe how hard it is! I'm pretty sure I timed my O and AI too far apart this month but maybe not. I have a few more days left till AF so now I'm just peeing on everything I can get my hands on, just bfn's so far. I love reading the groups posts, they have been very helpful. NW Cryobank is awesome for shipping to my house! It seems so silly to me that other companies won't, do they think we are going to construct a biological weapon with it in an effort to purify our race? The reason I didn't get the timing right this month is bc my obgyn wouldn't sign the home delivery form from cryolab and it never even crossed my mind that he wouldn't, so I had to rush to find this site and of course all of this falling on thanksgiving week made the delivery a bit late. Oh well, there's always next month if this one fails. Well, again, thanks for the help you guys have given me so far and I couldn't ask for a more supportive group!
  • akirtsakirts Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    My name is Angie and my partner of 2.5 years is Caron. We ordered our first DS from NW in November and it arrived on December 2. We took advantage of their fall special and used 4 vials of IUI, but did at home insemination as though it were ICI. We are now in our 2ww with about 9 days left. We are praying for a miracle, as this would be #1 for both of us. I am 41 and she is 49. I am the one TTC. Keep your fingers crossed for us, and send lots of sticky baby dust our way!!
  • FefeRay2011FefeRay2011 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    My name is Felisienne originally from New York but now residing in Louisiana with my girlfriend who is stationed at Fort Polk. We already have a wonderful 6 year old energetic prince but we are looking to expand our family with a new addition. I recently relocated from New York four month ago so that my girlfriend and I would be under the same roof when she cam home from her most recent deployment, this past September. I am currently pursuing my Bachelors in Psychology. We have been talking about children for month and with her next deployment imminent in 2013, we have nominated 2012 as our year to make things happen. This will be the first time that we have considered using AI and quite frankly the idea does frighten us a little bit but we are excited as well. I can not wait to officially start the process, watch the changes stage by stage and hopefully next year by this time I'll be posting pics of our new bundle of joy.
  • mrslebrewmrslebrew Posts: 344
    edited November -1
    Hello Ladies! I'm "Sunshine" and my DW is "Starr". We are both 28 and TTC our 1st little one together. We do have a DD who's 10 from my previous relationship. We started on this journey in Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 We used Shady Grove and did IUI:BFN We took a break for a while as you can see. We decided that we we are ready to start up again on TTC. We were going to be doing a IUI next week, but of course the doctor's office messed everything up. My nurse never sent in prior authorization to my insurance to see if the procedure will be covered this month. And guess what? I have already started meds and everything. So I felt down and out until today when I dicovered NW and this forum. So hopefully we will still be in for this month! At home insemanation here we come! lol I'm so glad to see all this beautiful babies that have been brought into this world from the help of NW. The stories are all so positive and have really helped me get through my day! I'm so glad to be able to share my journey with all of you! Baby Dust to you all. "All I want for xmas is a BFP" Happy Holidays to you all. Sunshine (We are in Maryland, anyone else?)
    sGRVCbm.jpgsGRVm4.png
    picture365.jpg
  • Momof2girlsMomof2girls Posts: 16
    edited December 2011
    Hello. Im Kristy 36 year old mom of two girls from a jerk. I found my happily ever after 5 years ago, married for 4 now and my dh has no children. We decided to try at home IUI first IDk y. But they didnt work. So because I had two prior pregnancies that were easy I asked if we should try unwashed (since they last longer) insead of washed and IUI try a more natural approch with +OPK.... so after 6 months of waiting after two failed IUI ( i was an emotional wreck) January is our first try at this at home.... Any advice...? My girls are 9 and 11 and have been threw the roller coaster of emotion waiting for a sister or brother... After IUI failed we are switching donors as well. I want to go with N106 this time any sucess?
  • c&jxc&jx Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Hi everyone my name is christina (35) I am married to my wonderful wife jeanette (40). We were married this pass may. We live in orlando fl. This is not our first time trying we tryed about 2 years ago with me, and no luck. I have have pcos, and haved 2 miscarriages. and a cancer scare. So with love and hope We tryed with jeanette this is our second try, 3 day ago. She woke up to day so sick to her stomach and now she has hiccups. Am i crazy, I feel like i am just lookng for a sign. Is this normal? Why does this 2 week wait fell like the a life time. We can test on christmas day and i cant wait..please keep your fingers crossed for us.
  • summerfunsummerfun Posts: 511
    edited January 2012
    Hi, I am 27 and will be TTC #1 this summer as a SMBC. I am beyond excited to start this process but need to wait until summer as my timing has to coincide with finishing grad. school. I have always wanted to be a mom and feel so thankful to have found NW. I have placed my order, which is spending the next 6 months in quarantine. I love this forum and will spend my waiting time tracking cycles and learning everything I can.

I live in a very conservative area in the midwest and I am a teacher so I worry that this decision may not go over well with others... debating how much info. to be open about. This is certainly not going to stop me but is just a concern.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    e4d5a024-bfbe-4943-a743-499ff97816a8_zps27bdb2c2.jpg
    Ho0Am5.png
  • LoveLifeLaughLoveLifeLaugh Posts: 61
    edited November -1
    Hi I wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Melanie I am single and I will be TTC #1 Sept 2012.
  • DuckDuck Posts: 314
    edited January 2012
    Hey Everyone,
    My name is Zack and my wife's name is Emily. We were married this past October after over a decade of friendship and 4 years of dating. We've always known we wanted children, but medically I'm not able to biologically assist with that process. I'm 33 and she's 29.

I realize I may be one of only a few guys on here, but I work from home (I'm the editor/lead writer of a website) and Em considers me the "master researcher", so I've been put in charge of the message boards here...I hope you don't mind having me.

I've been lurking on the forums and reading as much as I can (and reporting back) - We just ordered some OPK's to try to figure out her cycle as ideally we'd like to TTC in March (planning for home insemination) We haven't done anything else yet except browsed the donor catalog and narrowed down our choices....are we jumping the gun? Can anyone help us with what order we should be doing things in? Sorry, we're just complete newbies here! We're really thrilled there's such an active forum we'll be able to participate in.

Thanks for any help and looking forward "meeting" you all,
    Z&E

(edited for spelling! I'm an editor, I should be ashamed of my quick typing error!)
    Zack and Emily

Qchkm4.png

nQy3m4.png
  • HeatherAndRaeHeatherAndRae Posts: 1,041
    edited November -1
    Duck wrote:
    Hey Everyone,
    My name is Zack and my wife's name is Emily. We were married this past October after over a decade of friendship and 4 years of dating. We've always known we wanted children, but medically I'm not able to biologically assist with that process. I'm 33 and she's 29.

I realize I may be one of only a few guys on here, but I work from home (I'm the editor/lead writer of a website) and Em considers me the "master researcher", so I've been put in charge of the message boards here...I hope you don't mind having me.

I've been lurking on the forums and reading as much as I can (and reporting back) - We just ordered some OPK's to try to figure out her cycle as ideally we'd like to TTC in March (planning for home insemination) We haven't done anything else yet except browsed the donar catalog and narrowed down our choices....are we jumping the gun? Can anyone help us with what order we should be doing things in? Sorry, we're just complete newbies here! We're really thrilled there's such an active forum we'll be able to participate in.

Thanks for any help and looking forward "meeting" you all,
    Z&E

Hey Zack! You are one of the few guys on here but not the only one! One of my favorite people on the forums is a husband! : )

You're not jumping the gun ... track as much as you can and research the donors. NW does do free photo-matching so if your wife send them a picture of you, they will give the top 5 donors that resemble you.

There is really no specific order in which to do things. If you want to insem in March, the things you need to do are: 1) track her cycle to narrow down ovulation 2) stock up on OPKs and HPTs 3) pick your top 5 donors and, when it gets closer, call to see about inventory 4) invest in Preseed!!! I'd say that's about it for now. Post away and ask anything. We're all really open!
  • *silent*aspirations**silent*aspirations* Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi everyone! I have been lurking on here for a bit and have decided to jump in now that DH and I are starting our first AI cycle. We are young (25) and have been ttc for 1 1/2 years. We found out that DH has a chromosomal abnormality that causes him to have a very low sperm count. After reviewing our options (DI, adoption, or IVF with ICSI) we decided to do DI. We would love to have a full biological child, but can't afford IVF even with a loan. Although this has been a difficult decision and time for us, we are now very excited to be starting this next part of our ttc journey! We have decided to try with donor 2812 and I would love to hear from anyone who is also using him. Or if anyone can point me to posts about this donor (I haven't been very successful in finding any). Thanks!
  • pollyannapollyanna Posts: 16
    edited January 2012
    hi I'm polly and though this is my fist post on this board it isn't my first time TTC. 10ys ago i started looking into ICI and IUI i have always had irregular cycles but when i got to my early 30's they got even more far apart i would skip one month or 2 monthes so i went to find out why. doctors told me i was pre menopasal. at 32 i didn't think so so changed doctor found one that was able to give me an explaination seems i have a slitely high prolatin lvl. after they ruled out tumor they gave me dostinex and for the first time in my life i had a 28 day cycle. once i had a 28 day cycle for a couple monthes i decided i could try IUI and first cycle i concevied with a donor here. My son is going to be 8yrs old in feb.
    but now i'm 42yrs old and have decided i will try again but looking for a more natural way to lower my prolatin lvls. trying vitex right now seems to have worked the first cycle, but temps are alot higher than i'm used to so i can't chart my temps. CF seems to be my only clue it is close and i ussually feel O pain when it happens. I'm hoping i can time it right CM was my only clue last time those O preditors never seem to work for me
  • KatydidKatydid Posts: 515 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi-
    I am an "accidental" SMBC. I became a foster parent when I was 26 after a friend opened my eyes to the overwhelming need there is for dedicated foster homes. I never intended to adopt... I just figured that I love kids and this is something that I could do to help. My 5th placement was a sibling group that stayed for over a year. I declined to adopt thinking that they would go to a two parent home and live happily ever after. The birth fathers were found and the kids were going to be split up. I couldn't stand to think of them apart so I agreed to adopt knowing that these kids belonged together! That was the best decision of my life...they are mine and I truly believe it was meant to be. Now, 4 years later, I feel the magic cut off age of 35 for a better chance of conception is only months away, and I really want to experience being pregnant and breastfeeding. I have dedicated my life to my kids, and between work and kids there is not enough time to find, trust, marry, and get pregnant with Mr. Right, so I decided to try donor sperm. I began trying in August 2011 after getting invaluable tips from this forum (thank you all for your help). I have tried 5 times so far...all BFN, but hopefully I will get there eventually!
  • ExcitedExcited Posts: 110
    edited November -1
    HI! This is my first time trying to conceive with donor's help. I've been doing some research for a while now and decided to use NWcryo. :D I am very excited to begin with. I have two children girl 7 and boy 5, and I conceived them naturally (what ever that is). I have since met my TRUE love and she as well as I am thrilled to bring a beautiful life into this world. My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years and 8 months and I love her not only for who she is but also because she has stood up and took my two children as her own and care for them better than anyone has ever cared for a child. Now we have decided that we are ready to go through the whole pregnancy process together the morning sickness, strange cravings, tears, laughs, joys, and ShoPPinG (my fav)! We hope for the best.... :)
    1328746232038.jpg
    Together since 5/30/2009 In Love Since We Met
    I'm on your left, DP on your right (I will carry)
    1st attempt will be 3/2012 So Excited
  • elliofeeneelliofeene Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Hello! Hubs and I are on our 4th try for IUI. We had our 1st and 3rd ended in miscarriage during the first trimester, and the second just didn't take at all.

We're going this route because hubs had a vasectomy during his last marriage. We've got 3 beautiful boys and 2 fur babies but our family just isn't complete yet.
  • saraleesaralee Posts: 504
    edited November -1
    Hi,

I'm 35 (ugh) and TTC again. We just lost our son who came at 24 weeks this past September. The pregnancy was quite a shock, as we'd been together for 10 years and I'd never gotten pregnant. We'd given up actively trying long ago. The loss was devastating. Now, we're actively trying. I've been diagnosed as PCOS but oddly enough, since our son was born, I've had four perfect cycles - 28 days - after not having cycles for YEARS.

I've spent the last 5 months trying to get as healthy as possible so that conditions are optimal for a healthy pregnancy. I'd like to try home insems beginning March, possibly April. It's reassuring to see that home insems are an option. We spent thousands on assisted reproduction options years ago, and simply put, we can't swing it financially again. I've contemplated trying with an RE for IUI a couple of cycles but honestly, I'm turned off by all the invasive procedures they're insisting upon.

Nervous about it all. Will probably be checking in often as I will be looking for support and guidance.

Thank you sincerely for having me.
    Baby boy joined us April 11, 2013, and we are so in *LOVE*!
  • TanaTana Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    Hello everyone!! I'm Tana (nickname but I love it) I am 26 and my DH is 32. We have two children together, our daughter is almost 7 and our son recently turned 4. My husband had a vasectomy soon after my husband was born and it was something we did not really agree upon. He was the one who wanted it where as I was not so sure I was done however we went ahead and had it done because I had an issue in a previous pregnancy. With my daughter I had eclampsia and had seizures which ended up putting me in a coma-like state for almost 3 days and my daughter was born 10 1/2 weeks early. This scared the heck out of DH and this is why he insisted we be done. However here we are 4 years later seriously regretting that choice. We actually figured out we made the wrong choice within the first year. We have been thinking for the last two years on which plan of action we should take, give in and pay to reverse his surgery or go the route of AI. We finally decided that we are not going to wait much longer and would like TCC soon (hopefully this summer or sooner!!). We are going to wait until I become familiar and comfortable with tracking my cycles so as to not waste sperm or money in the process.

I am beyond excited but also really curious so I apoligize in advance if I ask stupid questions but I really do not have anyone to talk to about this. Unfortunately our familys are not really supportive of the AI choice but I figure it's our baby so it's our choice and they will love him/her anyway! It seems as if there is a great group of people on this site that supportive each other greatly so I am looking forward to this!
  • kerkyrakerkyra Posts: 99
    edited February 2012
    Hi everyone. I am brand new to this whole world, but my partner and I have decided to try next month to conceive. We've narrowed it down to three different donors, and are just waiting for the results of the photo matching. I'm nervous & excited! We decided to just try a couple times in march, and if it doesn't take, wait a while.
    Right now the hardest part for me is quitting coffee!

ttc-journey-1325397600z33z0z0z0z5z10z0z55-7-1-0.png
    ttc-journey-1328076000z29z1z0z2z9z7z0z275-7-1-0.png
    Feb 2012: 2 vials, bfn. March 2012: 2 vials, bfn. June 2012: 2 vials, bfn.
    February 2013: 3 vials, bfn. March 2013: 2 vials iui, bfn.
    May 2013: 2 KD tries, bfn. August 2013, 2 KD tries, bfn. September 2013, 2 KD tries, bfn. October 2013, 2 KD tries, bfn. November 2013, 2 KD tries, bfn.
  • AnaniaAnania Posts: 45
    edited November -1
    Hi there we are Keyne & Maureen and we have been at this for a while now. Originally we were going through PARINTS which is a nurse operated organization that helps with insemination & such but we have decided to try at home now. We had 5 BFN's with all the meds and think that the at home approach will relax us so those little guys stick around. Our first 2 inseminations we used DS from Midwest Sperm Bank and then suddenly they closed so we were advised to use NW. It's been a great experience so far & we are really excited to see PPT soon. We have used donor 8765G a couple times and are going to stick with him. Our next insemination will be within the next 5 days we have a delivery arriving this Tuesday.

ttc-journey-1316062800z24z2z0z2z5z15z0z600-7-1-0.png
    PICS9435.jpg
    TTC#1:BFN TTC#2:BFN TTC#3:BFN TTC#4:BFN (1-4 all done at fertility clinic)2-21-12 TTC #5/6:(at home insem)BFN
    Trying again in April
  • merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited February 2012
    Hi, Anania! Are you in the Saint Louis area? My husband and I met with Becky at PARINTS as well (if you're visting the same place we did, anyway! I thought there was only one, but I could be wrong), but decided to go the at home route :) Welcome!
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • trying32trying32 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Hi I am 32yrs old and am excited to get any help and info you guys can give me on how the whole process works and any success if you guys have had any. I have been wanting to have a child for several years now, and hope this is an answer to my hopes. a little about myself if anyone wants to know I am single and work from home for shopping network. Which is one of the reasons i think now would be a good time along with getting older. I look forward to hearing back form anyone and thanks in advance for your help
    edited November -1
    merilung wrote:
    Hi, Anania! Are you in the Saint Louis area? My husband and I met with Becky at PARINTS as well (if you're visting the same place we did, anyway! I thought there was only one, but I could be wrong), but decided to go the at home route :) Welcome!

Hey! Yeah, our house is in South City. We went through PARINTS the 1st few times but today was our official 1st at home insemination. How is it going for you guys? How many tries? I'm so interested in what's going on with everyone on here and to meet someone in STL who can relate is nice!
    PICS9435.jpg
    TTC#1:BFN TTC#2:BFN TTC#3:BFN TTC#4:BFN (1-4 all done at fertility clinic)2-21-12 TTC #5/6:(at home insem)BFN
    Trying again in April
  • teacherin200829teacherin200829 Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    Hi all! I'm Meadow and Sarah is my DW. Been together a little over 2 years, married 5 months. I'm 32. She's 28. Living in Illinois. Decided to use NW because they have a few pluses other banks don't have. We have wanted kids since day 1, but I wanted the big white wedding first! Now, on the cusp of my 33rd bday, we are definitely ready. Been charting for 4 months and finally ready to TTC at the next cycle in March/April. We live in a modest but tasteful one bedroom while saving $$ for the future and hoping this continues to work for a while! I am ready to be preggo (although every mom I know says that it's not all I think it will be, and I should be careful what I wish for). GL to us all!
    Me (36) married to S (31)
    Try #1-3 at home, 3-6 IUI with Clomid, 7 IVF- BFP, mc 12/12, FET 3/12 - BFN, IVF #2 4/13 - BFP TWINS! Born 12/30/1413!
  • river78river78 Posts: 125
    edited November -1
    Hello Everyone,

My name is River and I have been married to my lovely wife Megan for a little over a year. We actually have tried NW cryo 2x and both times have reiceved BFN's. I must say it was very disapointing to both of us. We only used one vial each time and that may have something to do with it. I must say some of the stories I have read on this message board have moved me. I realize that we aren't the only female couple struggling with this issue. We have two small boys (Megan's from previous relationships with men). This is her first attemp trying to conceive this way. We decided that we wanted to have a child together and instead of her having to do the deed with a man and dealing with that drama we took this approach. I would love to meet other people on here and talk about all our struggles together. I must say everyone here seems so kind. Anyway, do any of you have some advice for us? We are hoping to TTC again on her cycle in May.
    TTC #1 May 2011-Chemical pregnancy TTC #2 Nov 2011-BFN TTC #3 May 2012-BFN TTC #4 Aug 2013-BFN #5 Sept 2013-BFN

dpo-1379048400z8z28z14.png
  • river78river78 Posts: 125
    edited November -1
    Hi all! I'm Meadow and Sarah is my DW. Been together a little over 2 years, married 5 months. I'm 32. She's 28. Living in Illinois. Decided to use NW because they have a few pluses other banks don't have. We have wanted kids since day 1, but I wanted the big white wedding first! Now, on the cusp of my 33rd bday, we are definitely ready. Been charting for 4 months and finally ready to TTC at the next cycle in March/April. We live in a modest but tasteful one bedroom while saving $$ for the future and hoping this continues to work for a while! I am ready to be preggo (although every mom I know says that it's not all I think it will be, and I should be careful what I wish for). GL to us all!

Hi,

Nice to meet you. We are new here too. Good luck to you both! We're gonna try again in May.
    TTC #1 May 2011-Chemical pregnancy TTC #2 Nov 2011-BFN TTC #3 May 2012-BFN TTC #4 Aug 2013-BFN #5 Sept 2013-BFN

dpo-1379048400z8z28z14.png
  • merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    Anania wrote:
    Hey! Yeah, our house is in South City. We went through PARINTS the 1st few times but today was our official 1st at home insemination. How is it going for you guys? How many tries? I'm so interested in what's going on with everyone on here and to meet someone in STL who can relate is nice!

Ha! We live in South City too, go figure. We did our first donor insemination this month, but we've been trying on our own for over 4 years.
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
    edited November -1
    merilung wrote:
    Anania wrote:

Ha! We live in South City too, go figure. We did our first donor insemination this month, but we've been trying on our own for over 4 years.

Ive sent you a couple personal messages with contact info!!
    PICS9435.jpg
    Trying again in April
  • Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Hello. I'm new to posting, but have been lurking for a over a month. MY DP and I are TTC and our first dewar arrives on Tuesday! We are trying donor 1941 and would love to hear any success stories if someone cares to share. We are very excited, nervous, and afraid all in one! :o
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • LbakerLbaker Posts: 234
    edited November -1
    Hi everyone! I have been lurking around the board for a few weeks now as my partner and I get ready to TTC for the first time. Our first try is tonight!!! EEK!
    4470a244-b3a2-4de4-ae57-11b81542c124_zpsdcbfdc20.jpg2ec06ca7-63d1-40da-a28d-1cb24fa3c150_zps63478b0d.jpg
    KrIUm5.png