Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

ultrasound

TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Well I went in for bloodwork today and they fit me in for an ultrasound. Dr. P always has a hard time nailing down my right ovary and he couldnt today. My left shows three small follicles all the same size which encourages me that I dont have a leader. He said that I still have a lot of work to do. They are ordering me 5 more boxes of gonal f. He said Id probably be stimming until at least Monday.
Oddly I feel encouraged rather than discouraged. Slow and steady burn right?

I went home last night and took a hot shower, facial, cup of camomile, half hour of prenatal yoga and was in bed at 7pm. Going to pamper myself a bit and remain pupo (positive until proven otherwise)

I call back at 1 for my estrogen levels. Ive been stimming for 4 days now and last E2 was 51 I am hoping and praying for something over 100 today.

POSITIVE ESTROGEN VIBES!!!
54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png
Tagged:

Comments