Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

10/ e2 943!!!!

TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
edited February 2012 in Trying to Conceive
Went in for my ultrasound this morning and two more follicles popped up! I now have 10 growing follicles. Slow and steady is going to win this race. the nurse said I'll probably have to stim for a couple more days. Looks like retrieval at the end of the week! I've been writing my ovaries letters of encouragement every night before I go to bed. 10 follicles has actually been my secret goal. There is definitely something to be said about the power of positive thinking! I am anxious to see what my estrogen level will be. My secret goal for that is 800 I'll let you know
If it actually is correct
943!!!!!!! Estrogen. Wednesday is looking good!!!!
54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png
Tagged:

Comments

• minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Woo hoo!! This is awesome!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • cassafrascassafras Posts: 219
    edited November -1
    That's so awesome! Go ovaries!
  • minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    WOOT WOOT :) So happy for you :) Keep on growing follies :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    Awesome! Love it when it all works out that way! We're all cheering your ovaries on. :)
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • 2momsfulloflove2momsfulloflove Posts: 396
    edited November -1
    Looking good!
    Mommy to two amazing kiddos thanks to NW
    10/11 - BFN, 11/11 - BFP (early miscarriage), 12/11 - BFN, 1/12 - BFN, 2/12 - BFN
  • stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    Good luck!!!
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    Yay!!!!