Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

to pass gas or not to pass gas :)

tellytelly Posts: 625
edited February 2012 in Pregnancy and Babies
i felt my lo move around for the 1st time in the beginning of the 16 week. It didnt feel like gas but more like a feather tickling the inside of my uterus. Makes me want to scratch the inside of my uterus. now i feel thumping and the feather feeling like now! its fun because the thumping does feel like gas and the only way i know if its the baby if no air escapes if you know what i mean. But now i am noticing a pattern of the feather feelings and the thumping. And thank god everything is quiet and still throughout the night :) cant wait til i can feel and see the movements from the outside
2014-04-26%2000.27.50.jpg

eNortjKzUjIyNDI3tFSyBlwwFXgC0w,,63.png

Comments

• A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Being able to feel your LO is so cool. I remember the first time feeling like butterflies kind of:-). Enjoy all of these changes.
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    Very cool. You're lucky to feel movement so early on.

And don't worry so much about the nights. I think most babies eventually fall into our own sleeping patterns. I know that I was never once awaken by kicks when I was pregnant with my daughter.
    That said, enjoy the kicks while they cute and ticklish. ;)
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg