Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Fertilization report UPDATED

TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
edited February 2012 in Trying to Conceive
All ten of my eggies were MATURE!
7 fertilized perfectly normally!
1 fertilized but you cant definitively see the two nuclei yet (one from sperm one from egg) It gets watched.
2 are a little behind but showing signs that they might just need a little more time. She said in early IVF they would have been discarded but a new study showed that another day or two and they could be perfectly fine. So they get watched.

ALL TEN ARE IN THE MIX. This is better than I could even dream of!

Please put up the positivity for my 10 little embies!!!

Embryologist called me back at noon to tell me the two that were lagging behind we're actually ahead. the nuclei appear then disappear before they start dividing. Sooo those two are already two cell embies at 24 hrs :). Nine going strong and one theyre still watching!
54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png
Tagged:

Comments

• smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    Go embies GO!!!!!!! :cool:
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Such great news!! Congrats!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I am over the moon for you!!!!! What did you decide with your swim team? Did you use the one you already had? I can't wait to get started! 1 more week!!!! I'll be just 2 weeks behind you :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    That sounds so great. Have you decided how may to implant? Do you think you might freeze the others for future full siblings? I wish you so much luck.
  • wishing2bmomwishing2bmom Posts: 301
    edited November -1
    OMG, that's great!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, it would be great if you had some to freeze too! You are getting me all excited for mine, just waiting on stupid AF so I can start stims already.

Sooooo excited for you!!!
    February/March - IVF #1 (3/2/12 3DT 2 perfect 8 cell embryos)
    IT'S A GIRL!!! EDD 11/21/12 - Born 11/16/12 via C-Section
    3afFm5.png
  • KYSTKYST Posts: 148
    edited November -1
    OMG!!!!!! So happy! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • MeetTheBrownsMeetTheBrowns Posts: 190
    edited November -1
    This is great news. I will putting positivity and prayers up for your BFP soon.
    27063_541015743588_7092397_n.jpg

Together since 10/28/2005, married since 03/07/2009, TTC #1 02/08/12 - BFN. TTC #2 10/9/12 - BFN. TTC #3 June 2013 - BFN
  • Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    HA! You see ..... all that stress for nothing.
    Just BELIEVE in the process, and let your body go with the flow. You can totally do this.

So happy to hear the awesome news!!
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg
  • Ms.KateMs.Kate Posts: 1,216
    edited November -1
    Wow! That's just great! So happy for you. You're doing amazing. Grow little embabies, grow!
  • LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's awesome news!!! Praying for your BFP!!! :D
  • FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Wonderful news!!!! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • che_aramiche_arami Posts: 787
    edited November -1
    oh my gosh, that is amazing!!! so happy for you!!!
    got our miracle BFP on first IVF after 3 years TTC. DS born may 20, 2015 after emergency cesarean. all are doing well and trying to figure out this new journey!!
  • minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I'm so freaking excited for you :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • KYSTKYST Posts: 148
    edited November -1
    It just gets better and better!
  • TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
    edited February 2012
    old mama wrote:
    That sounds so great. Have you decided how may to implant? Do you think you might freeze the others for future full siblings? I wish you so much luck.
    It depends on the shake down at the end. I hope to transfer 3 and save/ freeze the rest of they make it to blasts. Risk of multiples is low at my age. The reccommendation is 3.
    54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png
  • 2momsfulloflove2momsfulloflove Posts: 396
    edited November -1
    So exciting! Glad those eggs are doing what they're supposed to. Hoping you'll have some fantastic healthy embryos for transfer.
    Mommy to two amazing kiddos thanks to NW
    10/11 - BFN, 11/11 - BFP (early miscarriage), 12/11 - BFN, 1/12 - BFN, 2/12 - BFN
  • 2moms_somewhere2moms_somewhere Posts: 305
    edited November -1
    Wow! That is great news! Congrats!