Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Update (posted on FB already)

TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
edited February 2012 in Trying to Conceive
So I called the embryologist at 830am and she said it was too early =( Call back between 10-11. UGH

I called at 1045 here are the stats.
She started out by saying they like to see between 2-4ish cells at this stage in the game. Its 48hrs after retrieval.
The lagger yesterday that had not fertilized yet....... Drum roll please
ITS A 3 - CELL Embie now!
6 - 4 CELL Embies
2 - 5 CELL Embies
AND
1 - 6 CELL Embie.
ALL TEN ARE MATURE, FERTILIZED AND GROWING APPROPRIATELY!!!!

WOOO HOOO not bad for an almost 41yr old!!! The embryologist is tickled. She congratulated me! LOL

Ive been singing a little song..... are you ready.....

Ive got 10 little babies in a petri dish, a petri dish, a petri dish
Ive got 10 little babies in a petri dish and in October one will be mine.

The sillyist song ever I know.

Transfer is Tomorrow at 10:15am. My Clinic routinely does 3 day transfers. There are a few studies out there that show there is no statistical difference in pregnancy rates between 3 and 5 day. 5 day does offer a reduction in multiples tho.. But it doesnt garantee implantation. (swear I could be a fertility nurse now)
I will transfer 3. That is what my clinic reccomends for someone my age. The risk of high order multiples is low in my age range. Hoping for One, twins is doable as I have a wonderful family support near by (and I live with my sister) Its the big T for tripletts Im scared sh!tless of.....

I had my pre transfer accupuncture today and I will go right from transfer to accupuncture then home resting till Monday.

Please send up sicky baby glue vibes for me tomorrow! I want to be on that Feb Congrats list!!!!
54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png
Tagged:

Comments

• LKLK Posts: 711
    edited November -1
    AWESOME!! Congrats. You might be getting more than one in October!!
  • ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is SO great!!
    Congrats!!
    This will be the LONGEST TWW of your life (even though you are already 3 days in!)
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    I am thrilled that all 10 are doing great! Good luck tomorrow!!

I also sent you a PM
  • CRWHNW0909CRWHNW0909 Posts: 599 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trish, I just want to say congrats! Good luck tomorrow and stick embabies stick!! When we first got our beta I told Nick 2 we could handle, 3 we're moving in with herr parents! Good luck. This is so exciting. Nicks sister is moving back to Wyoming this summer and she told me we picked a bad time to get pregnant. If it would have happened last summer, she would have tried to stay in Colorado.
    04/11/2011=BFN 06/08/2011=BFN 07/05/2011=BFN 11/25/2011=BFP!!
    Beta 1: 2,489 Beta 2: 5,603 TWINS!!
  • minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I'm so excited for you :) Going to pick up my meds tonight so I'm hoping I'm close behind you :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I am excited for you. Hope everything goes just great tomorrow!
  • summerfunsummerfun Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    Your numbers sound great! congratulations :-)
    e4d5a024-bfbe-4943-a743-499ff97816a8_zps27bdb2c2.jpg
    Ho0Am5.png
  • KKF13KKF13 Posts: 269
    edited November -1
    That is so very exciting! It will go splendidly I'm sure!!!
    tt10f84e.aspx
  • annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    I am sending you super glue stickie dust!!
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • wishing2bmomwishing2bmom Posts: 301
    edited November -1
    Trish that's awesome, and I love the song....hope you didn't copyright cause I might steal it for my ER/ET at the end of the month! Haha. I will be keeping you in my thoughts for tomorrow I'm sure it will go fabulous and your little embie will snuggle in! Let us know how it goes!
    February/March - IVF #1 (3/2/12 3DT 2 perfect 8 cell embryos)
    IT'S A GIRL!!! EDD 11/21/12 - Born 11/16/12 via C-Section
    3afFm5.png
  • DuckDuck Posts: 314
    edited November -1
    That's really exciting Trish! Hope everything goes fantastic tomorrow!
    Zack and Emily

Qchkm4.png

nQy3m4.png