Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

I need all your help & wisdom!!

AnaniaAnania Posts: 45
edited February 2012 in Trying to Conceive
We need some help & from reading all the info on this site I know you guys have the wisdom. We should receive our tank tomorrow (no timing listed on UPS site) but we got a smiley face today about 4pm. Is it too late? We are getting 2 vials, but arent sure if we should try or send them back?

Maureen is 33 and healthy.

PLEASE give us any/all info! I'm starting to stress. This is try #4 & 5 for us, but our 1st at home insemination and we tried to plan it perfectly.

Thanks in advance for the information.

Keyne & Maureen
PICS9435.jpg
TTC#1:BFN TTC#2:BFN TTC#3:BFN TTC#4:BFN (1-4 all done at fertility clinic)2-21-12 TTC #5/6:(at home insem)BFN
Trying again in April

Comments

• stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    I think 24hrs past +OPK and 36hrs would be ok unless you have O pains before you AI. Do you feel it when you O?
  • cassafrascassafras Posts: 219
    edited February 2012
    I would say you are fine to use both vials. Have you planned what timing you feel is best? A lot of people using two vials do 12 and 24 hrs past smiley, or 18/36, 24/36, etc. So chances are the dewar will arrive somewhere around or before the 12 hour mark. If it were me I would pay attention to my cervical position/mucous and make a decision from there. If you believe that you O very close to a +opk, then you could just use one vial and send the other back. Bottom line is that I doubt very much that it is too late, and believe that you should be just fine to give it a shot! Good luck:)
  • AnaniaAnania Posts: 45
    edited November -1
    At about 4am Maureen woke me & said she felt her o pains. She feels it every time! Amazing for those of us with PCOS who have no idea??!!

She thinks we are good & we should keep going. Ive been tracking the package, but UPS doesnt open till 7am so as soon as the clock strikes I'm calling them so that I can pick it up instead of waiting for delivery.

I'll keep everyone updated!
    PICS9435.jpg
    TTC#1:BFN TTC#2:BFN TTC#3:BFN TTC#4:BFN (1-4 all done at fertility clinic)2-21-12 TTC #5/6:(at home insem)BFN
    Trying again in April
  • mrslebrewmrslebrew Posts: 344
    edited November -1
    Good luck! I'm rooting for you'll!
    sGRVCbm.jpgsGRVm4.png
    picture365.jpg