Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Back in the game!

kandmckandmc Posts: 50
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hello old and new friends,

We are officially back in the game after about 6 months of a break. :) We are actually on 17 DPI and no AF yet so keeping our fingers crossed. Quick question for the forum....I have had off/on cramping down low pretty much since right after insemination with twinges of more painful cramps. They just aren't going away....and not sure what to think of that? Pretty sore boobies for the past week also.

Thoughts?

Nice to be back! :)
DSC_0906.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    The cramping is normal after AI. Sometimes I have had it for a day or two and sometimes all the way to AF. Those sore bbs could be a PG or from an upcoming AF...but we are not going to think AF! I hope you get some good news in these upcoming days!
  • ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had cramping the entire 1st trimester and off and on still.
  • MeetTheBrownsMeetTheBrowns Posts: 190
    edited November -1
    Welcome back! It sounds like this might be a BFP. AF stay away!
    27063_541015743588_7092397_n.jpg

Together since 10/28/2005, married since 03/07/2009, TTC #1 02/08/12 - BFN. TTC #2 10/9/12 - BFN. TTC #3 June 2013 - BFN
  • BooAnn2011BooAnn2011 Posts: 894
    edited November -1
    Welcome back! I was just going through some older posts and wondered how you were! Your symptoms sound very very promising!!
    FX for you! Sticky baby dust :)
  • em'smomsem'smoms Posts: 1,439
    edited November -1
    Welcome back, I remember you! I had extremely sore nipples from like 2 DPO on, that was my biggest symptom. Hope this is it for you!!!
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    I am going to ask a silly question - Did you test yet?????? Ahhhh! So exciting!!!!

And welcome back!!!!
  • kandmckandmc Posts: 50
    edited November -1
    No question is silly! :)

No...haven't tested...probably won't until the end of the week. Just trying to stay as "normal" as possible and keep my hopes up but not get too excited! So, we don't want to risk a BFN.
    DSC_0906.jpg
  • 1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    I LOVE THE PIC KANDMC! You ladies are beautiful! I really hope you get your BFP!!

So i was wondering if you always have a long cycle? Or what iis your 'normal' cycle length? Or your'normal' LP?

Good luck!!!!!!!:-)
  • tiffspradtiffsprad Posts: 557
    edited November -1
    Girl! Go Poas!
  • kandmckandmc Posts: 50
    edited November -1
    After a little over a year of trying.....we ARE PREGNANT!!!!!! :D

We tested this past Friday (about 19 DPI) and received a positive...then confirmed at the Dr's today!

Now just praying for that sticky baby dust...ultrasound is in two weeks. I'll keep you updated!

Thank you everyone for all of your support!
    DSC_0906.jpg
  • 1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    That's such great news! Congratulations!
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • uuh7N5517uuh7N5517 Posts: 71
    edited November -1
    Yay!!! Congrats!!
    IUI #'s 1-4 BFN, IUI #5 chemical pregnancy, ICI#1 BFN
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    I had a feeling!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!