Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Going to Try AGAIN!!!

nessandwoodnessandwood Posts: 162
edited March 2012 in Trying to Conceive
Well dear friends and fellow forum junkies, I am pleased to announce that DP and I have decided that we are going to try again even though we had the miscarriage in December. We are waiting till after the summer so we can get in some last time parties and floating trips baby free and then we will move forward in late July or early August (depending on cycle lengths). This is a big deal for us because DP is carrying and she didn't think she could try anymore because of the emotional strain that the miscarriage caused, but we just went to visit our (very pregnant) friend and afterward DP said that she wanted to try again because she still wanted a baby so badly. I was extatic non-the-less, but I think I will be more nervous when the time actually comes. She has agreed to POAS during ovulation weeks and monitor her stats for ovulation so when we do try, we can be right on the money hopefully. I am just so excited that we are going to try again that it makes me want to jump for joy! Until then I will continue to creep around the boards and support all of the rest of you out there and learn from the best place I know, the forum. The one thing I am unsure about is when to inesminate when we finally do get there. We got our BFP with our little angel baby at 28 hours past +OPK, will that change after one year?? Should we insem around 27 hours past +OPK haha, it seems silly and really early for me to be concerned, but I have five months to obsess.
ttc-journey-1293343200z34z5z0z0z7z5z1z500-6-1-0.png

IMG_0663.jpg
1/2011 thru 9/2011 = 5 BFNs, 6th -10/22/2011 BFP-ending in misscarriage at 10 wks

Comments

• JayJayJayJay Posts: 1,192
    edited November -1
    Congrats!! I am so happy for you. I would think that after only a year, assuming her cycle is normally very regular, the timing would still be about the same. And honestly, an hour one way or the other probably wouldn't make a difference anyway. Good luck! You WILL have another baby soon, I'm sure!
  • sobadicantsteitsobadicantsteit Posts: 278
    edited November -1
    Very exited for you two. Pregnant woman remind us of what we are missing and what I was born to be (mommy)
    fro.jpg
    ttc #1 6/11 1 Vial BFN
    ttc #2 3/12 3 Vials BFN
    ttc #3 4/12 1 Vial BFN
    ttc #4 March 2013 medicated cycle iui via ob/gyn!!!
  • allthingsluckyallthingslucky Posts: 467
    edited November -1
    That is so awesome! I'm glad you two will be trying again! Best of luck to you! :D
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    I am do glad you are trying again. I wish you much luck!!!!
  • yennieMTyennieMT Posts: 143
    edited November -1
    That is great news! I would suggest diligently testing in next several months and compare to how charts were before. I'm guessing the timing will still be about the same. I love how excited u r!!!!
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Welcome Back. I am glad you are going to try again. Since you have some time I would do some charting and testing to see if you are ovulating the same. It sure will make AIing easier if you are pretty sure when things are happening..enjoy your baby free days and hope you get a BFP soon after.
  • nessandwoodnessandwood Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Thanks you guys I wish all of you the best baby voodoo luck possible! :P
    ttc-journey-1293343200z34z5z0z0z7z5z1z500-6-1-0.png

IMG_0663.jpg
    1/2011 thru 9/2011 = 5 BFNs, 6th -10/22/2011 BFP-ending in misscarriage at 10 wks
  • mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Glad you two are going to try again...
    My wife and I took a long break after our first BFP and ultimately miscarriage. When we got back into the game we were scared but we knew what we wanted...
    We did go through one more miscarriage, but got right back up and got our BFP again the very next time we tried. We had our beautiful son 9 months later. :-)
    Hang in there and welcome back!
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • F2M n SpouseF2M n Spouse Posts: 1,021 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So excited that you're trying again. Wishing you the best of luck! :D
    rs4mis.jpg
    28i0tph.jpg
  • tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
    edited November -1
    Hood luck. Ill be trying soon.. :)
    Some day my dreams will come true!
  • AnaniaAnania Posts: 45
    edited November -1
    Good Luck & obsessing already is soooo ok!!!
    PICS9435.jpg
    TTC#1:BFN TTC#2:BFN TTC#3:BFN TTC#4:BFN (1-4 all done at fertility clinic)2-21-12 TTC #5/6:(at home insem)BFN
    Trying again in April
  • stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    Good luck ladies!!!
  • 2momsfulloflove2momsfulloflove Posts: 396
    edited November -1
    Obsess away! Glad you're going to be trying again.
    Mommy to two amazing kiddos thanks to NW
    10/11 - BFN, 11/11 - BFP (early miscarriage), 12/11 - BFN, 1/12 - BFN, 2/12 - BFN
  • uuh7N5517uuh7N5517 Posts: 71
    edited November -1
    OOOH! Good luck :)
    IUI #'s 1-4 BFN, IUI #5 chemical pregnancy, ICI#1 BFN
  • scifimomscifimom Posts: 1,173
    edited November -1
    Good luck, Ladies! I read how you got successful last time and I found your info useful. I plan to do an IUI (or at least get the IUI prep in as far as possible - at least an ICI!)
    EyNNm4.png
    zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png
  • Ms.KateMs.Kate Posts: 1,216
    edited November -1
    I'm glad you will be trying again too. It takes a lot of strength and courage to go through any of this, not to mention adding on top of that a loss. Good luck to you - enjoy the time baby free as you monitor cycles. I will be pulling for you! :)
  • uuh7N5517uuh7N5517 Posts: 71
    edited November -1
    Good luck!! :D
    IUI #'s 1-4 BFN, IUI #5 chemical pregnancy, ICI#1 BFN
  • tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
    edited November -1
    good luck!~ hope to hear from you soon!~
    Some day my dreams will come true!