Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

My Body is SO Confusing!

TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I did my insem this month. Everything was good. Got a smiley, had O pains, did two insem's with fairly good timing! I did a test on 12DPO and it was negative :( . I brushed it off as too early. I went on vacation this weekend so I didn't have a chance to test until this morning at 16DPO (and my B-day!!). Negative again this morning.

BUT

There was a faint line when I came home from work today. This has been over 6 hours. I don't know if maybe it was an evap line. It was one of those cheap Dollar Tree tests. How common is an evap line with those? Or maybe it was an ACTUAL LINE! I'm not sure. It was super light, but my ovulation tests are also very light as well. Maybe I just don't produce much in the homone department. I don't know.

But AF was due today and still nothing. Now I'm pulling my hair out! I've been using progesterone cream this month, so I wonder if maybe that has to due with delayed AF?

What are your thoughts?? I'm so confused! I want answers!!

Comments

• LucyGooseyLucyGoosey Posts: 320
    edited November -1
    Can you get a beta done? To be sure either way? The progesterone might be delaying AF.
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I know from experience Progesterone WILL delay AF...I had to stop using it and AF came within days.
  • NVLNVL Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    You dont want to stop using your cream until you actually start af or you are absolutely sure that you are not pregnant. To do so could cause a sudden drop in your progesterone levels and trigger a misscarriage. Be sure or just continue use until Af begins or you see your doctor.
  • teacherin200829teacherin200829 Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    Can you POAS again? I think if I saw a faint line I'd be going nuts too!!
    Me (36) married to S (31)
    Try #1-3 at home, 3-6 IUI with Clomid, 7 IVF- BFP, mc 12/12, FET 3/12 - BFN, IVF #2 4/13 - BFP TWINS! Born 12/30/1413!
  • TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought some FRER, so I'm going to test again tomorrow and hopefully get a REAL answer!! I've never had a fake line before--and I'm one of those people who will stare at it DAYS later. lol. I'm praying this is something and not just my overactive imagination! PLEASE let it be something, God!! I have been so patient! :D
  • 1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    Good luck! I'm rooting for you!
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • BooAnn2011BooAnn2011 Posts: 894
    edited November -1
    Baby Dust! FX! :)