Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Wondfos....is there something....?

Jccwill3Jccwill3 Posts: 687
edited March 2012 in Trying to Conceive
Okay, so I've been reading on the boards a lot about people saying they see their lines darkening etc. Well, I've been using wondfos and CBE smileys. About 2 nights ago I got a really dark line but it as much as I wanted it to be darker thsn the control line....almost just oddest count.

I asked my dad and aunt. My daddy, He was like "Thats not the same color. You need glasses."

Ok,If an 83 yo man can see that they aren't the Same I think we might call that one on a count of rain.lol.

But seriously are the wondofos like the answers.... I know there are like 3 versions of negative they show on the package. I've gotten every single one of them. But is ther a degree of darknessni should be looking for? Is it....the darker the better? So confusing but strangely...not stressful. Thank goodness. I must have a lot of prayer warriors on my side :D

So no smiley and varying darkness on the wondfos. What should I be looking for exactly? Should I be able to tell of I'm close? Only a few CBEs left. Eh.

Or should they call them WTFs.... Because I'm so confused right now. That what I'm thinking. Help!

Comments

• TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tried using the cheaper brand OPK's--the ones with just the lines and my lines NEVER got dark enough to show a positive OPK, even when I knew I was ovulating. I'm starting to think that maybe I don't produce a lot of hormones or something and that could be why my +preg test took so long to get! I don't know...

The cheaper tests never worked for me. I tried them (I had a package of 50 from amazon), but they never worked. Only the smileys have worked for me. And it's weird because if I were to take the smiley out to look at the lines the lines were never very dark, either. So I just stuck with the smiley's and I've always ovulated within 24 hours of getting one.
  • BooAnn2011BooAnn2011 Posts: 894
    edited November -1
    Make sure you're holding your Heine for 4 hours and don't drink a lot so it's not diluted. I have found opks don't work for me. I would get a fade in but no positive until AFTER I O'd! Rely mostly on your body signs and back it up with opks. Remember opks don't work for everyone ;).

Good luck! You got this!!! Sticky baby dust!! :)