Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Got a Smiley,, now a big question

GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Ok,, Tested around 10pm and we got negative on the First Response lined OPK and a NO on the digital First Response OPK.
Then at 1:50am I tested the wife with a Clearblue OPK and we got a SMILEY! The Lined First Response is getting darker, but not quite a positive, the Digital First Response said NO.

She always gets a positive on CD12 and Today (tuesday) is CD12.

I know I sound crazy with 3 different types of OPK's but I accidentally picked up the digital First Response and this is our first time using them. I usually do lined FR and smiley faces. And usually the smiley faces and the lined ones show up positive at the same time.

Oh and when I checked her cervix Monday afternoon she remembered what the DR said about her cervix, that it is almost sideways. So, I peeked to the right and sure enough, it looked sideways!! I could see the hole and it was opening but had lots of lotion looking CM. But it looks like when she uses the bathroom that the CM is changing.

OK,, if we do a insem at 9pm on tuesday night that will be 19hrs from a possible first OPK and then when do we do the second one?

And is this considered a positive?? OMG

I can't do a daytime insem b/c she has to go work the bees,, and she will be heavy lifting tomorrow,,, oh geez why did I think this would be less stressful than me doing it again???

Any fast replies would be greatly appreciated!!
pqkom4.png
FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg

Comments

• stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    If you are doing the first one at 19hrs past +OPK then I would do the second at 31-35 if you can. I think that would cover as much of a window as possible. Good luck!!!
  • 2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    I think you DP and I are the same age. (35) We did One IUI at 20 hours past smiley :) GL
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    UPDATE-- We must have just caught the beginning of her surge, this morning everything was a POSITIVE
    So excited we do first insem at 9pm
    will see what the cervix looks like to determine next one.

Oh, and her cervix is more off to the side! LOL
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg