Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Re: 20 dpi update

Jccwill3Jccwill3 Posts: 687
edited April 2012 in Trying to Conceive
2 days late.... No sign of AF. Cant sleep on my tummy anymore without being short of breath.
Eating and drinking everything in sight. Have to use the loo at least 1-2times per  hour.

Had given up after 8 negative tests....2 dr administered Tests after post insemination bleeding. They were all too early for my hellion 40 day cycle. No more testing for a week.

Hopeful but no expectations. Except my parents both say I come over to there to eat them out of house in home.

Cravings: garlic powder, salty foods, Mexican or anything with peppers, sausage (even though I don't eat pork)
Nice CM, temp is steady....but I will not be tempted. I'm now waiting for my period not a BFP.
Expectations low....anything else will be a surprise.

TTC #1 - April 1 TWW - send me loads of baby dust. Praying for BFP.

Comments

• old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Come on HCG levels rise!!!! Hang in there!
  • TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fx for you!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • hoping_for_a_babyhoping_for_a_baby Posts: 84
    edited November -1
    Hoping this is it for you!
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    Sounds promising!
  • preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    hopefully you will announce a bfp soon
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • IrishowlIrishowl Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    I hope you get your BFP soon! Good luck!

Shannon
    25-1.jpg
    Shannon (36) DP Shelley (46) Partners in love since June 2004
    TTC with PCOS and Endometriosis - 3 surgeries, 6 months of Lupron shots
    4 Dr. assisted IUI's
    We've decided to stop TTC and focus our energy on foster adoption! Our children are out there somewhere!