Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

13 days late and counting...WTF? (rant)

Jccwill3Jccwill3 Posts: 687
edited May 2012 in Trying to Conceive
So, evidently there's something wrong with me.... 13 days late as of today and I'm losing my mind. I try not to think about it but then when my thoughts stray and I DO think about it... I'm totally consumed with it. Like I was telling a friend if I'd had a one night stand with some douche bag, I'd be freaking out worried....so I guess the grass isn't always greener. Whatever that means.

I'd just wish AF would show up so I could know one way or the other.This is really torture at 30 DPI

I already have 40 day cycles from hell. Now, I'm CD 52... And frankly about to jump out of my window and hope to catch my eyelid on a nail (okay not reeeeeally, but I'm sure you can imagine my frusteration). :o there's not sign of AF anywhere... I mean, she's gone completely AWOL.

Gone through 3 boxes of FRER and 2 cheapies from the dollar store about to break down for

either the digitals or blood work. I just don't really feel like another dr. Visit just to hear them say Im not pregnant... After stabbing me with a needle.
The words are just so harsh, I think id be more emotionally stable with the HPT screen display. Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks for listening ladies. Any input appreciated... I know there are a few people on the board going through this same thing. Feel free to PM me please; misery just loves company.
Tagged:

Comments

• merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    i have long cycles, too, and i've had a couple of killer abnormal ones - 55 and 70 days. i suspect both were just skipped ovulation - even if you have a LH surge, it doesn't definitively mean that you've ovulated, unfortunately. the digital tests are actually less sensitive than FRER's and most internet cheapies, so i wouldn't waste money on those at this point. anyway, i totally sympathize - being in limbo for this long really, really sucks.
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I had one super long one like that I too think I skipped a cycle. Pretty much timing showed that is exactly what happened. I don't blame you for not wanting that blood test. To me there hardly anything worse than getting that "you are not pregnant" call. Hope things work out for you soon.
  • BooAnn2011BooAnn2011 Posts: 894
    edited November -1
    Do you temp? What's your FF chart look like? I say call the doc and get that blood test. Put your mind at ease. Stressing can also cause AF to be late ;). You know I'm hoping this is your bfp!! :D FX
  • mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    I would absolutely schedule a blood test. Especially because IF you intend to try again (if in fact it is a BFN) you may need help jump starting AF.
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png