Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

im new and need some help =]

babydust81babydust81 Posts: 44
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
:D:o:(:)

ok this will be the first time i am doing an at home insemanation and i posted in the wrong forum yesturday but everyone was nice enought to answer my questions so thank you to the ladies who did

ok so this might be a bit of a tmi post and i am so sorry

so i was told to take primrose oil from the start of your period till ovulation since my cm is slim to none and to take flaxseed oil at ovulation until my period started again and do the process over and over im also taking prenatals every single day what else could increase my cm besides taking primrose oil and flaxseed oil im also gonna be using preseed when i do it but i just need advice on that and also when i get a delivery to my home do they deliver by when your going to ovulate or they deliver straight after you purchase it? im sorry im such a newbie and i ask alot of questions thanks in advance =]
iP7rm3.png

cycle-1335762000z7z15z28z14.png

Comments

• sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    They deliver whenever you want them to. It's guaranteed to stay frozen for seven days once it gets to your door:)
  • babydust81babydust81 Posts: 44
    edited November -1
    thank you so very much :)
    iP7rm3.png

• stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    I don't know about the primrose or flaxseed oils but the preseed will help GREATLY!! I really hope you end up with first timers luck!!
  • teacherin200829teacherin200829 Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    Grapefruit or grapefruit juice helps increase ewcm. I like to give myself a window for insems. this time we ordered it for cd15 but probably won't insem until cd19/20. I ordered royal jelly to increase egg health and fertility.
    Me (36) married to S (31)
    Try #1-3 at home, 3-6 IUI with Clomid, 7 IVF- BFP, mc 12/12, FET 3/12 - BFN, IVF #2 4/13 - BFP TWINS! Born 12/30/1413!
    edited November -1
    its is my first time trying it this way im extremely nervous i dont want to do it wrong im ordering the home insem kit from nw as well with the catheter not to sure how to use it though i feel lik eim gonna do it wrong like does it state how far to stickl that in???? lol sorry im silly but im being serious on how to actually do this to try and get it right the first time
    iP7rm3.png

edited November -1
    If you got an ICI vial, then right up against the cervix, maybe a tiny bit in the OS. But don't go too far, you don't want to put ICI sperm into your uterus. I was always told to cover the cervix, then use a soft cup to hold them in place for a while. One comes in your kit from NW.
  • teacherin200829teacherin200829 Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    We have used 1cc syringes for insems so far. I put my butt up on 2 pillows and slowly put in the syringe (with one vial of sperm in it). It's actually long enough to touch my cervix. The catheter sticks way out and I find it hard to slide in. Push the plunger of the syringe VERY slowly. Orgasm after. Leave hips/legs up for 30-90 minutes. This time I am using an instead cup as well. Hopefully it takes!!
    Me (36) married to S (31)
    Try #1-3 at home, 3-6 IUI with Clomid, 7 IVF- BFP, mc 12/12, FET 3/12 - BFN, IVF #2 4/13 - BFP TWINS! Born 12/30/1413!
    edited November -1
    yes im gonna purchase and ici vile 2 of them becaus ei was told 2 is best because i was told to do it the day before ovulation day of and day after ovulation? correct or am i tottally wrong. i feel so dumb honestly becaus eim not goign through a dr im doing this all myself and i have been searching online for all of this information and so many places say diffrent things and again a tmi i was told that when insem yourself not to orgasm but to laywith you knees up with a pillow under your butt for an hour or 2? im just trying to make sure i do this all correctly the first time even if i have to do it a second time atleast i know ive done it before and it wont be so wierd for me ill know what im doing
    iP7rm3.png

edited November -1
    thank yopu!!! ok so do you have one after you insert it correct?
    iP7rm3.png

edited November -1
    Yes, one after. One before wouldn't hurt anything. But don't have too big of one, you don't want to 'push' any swimmers out. There is a lot of info on this board too, if you want to search it. We will be glad to give you any info you need but I searched all through this site and found all kinds of answers. You can do a search for a word, or you can just search all the posts. But, like I said, we would all be happy to answer any questions you have. If we can. :)
    edited November -1
    So my registration is done but they don't even ship to new York and I do not have a reliable car to pick it up in another state unless I can ship it ups to new jersey and take a train into nj why on earth can't they ship to new York
    iP7rm3.png

edited November -1
    It is illegal in some states. Sorry to hear that. I would be taking the train. LOL!!