Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

TWW buddies!

stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hey everyone!!! I was just so excited that I finally got to try that I HAD to make another TWW post. I am 1dpiui, so I am not feeling anything but joy for the maybe baby/s trying to get big enough to implant. I did not feel ovulation happen, but I had the trigger shot, so odds are that I did.

I am going to test out the trigger shot (man do they make DARK +HPT lines, lol), and as soon as I see a stark white line, I am going to stop testing until June 11th (12dpiui) and AF is due June 13th. But I sure hope the witch never shows her face for nine wonderful months!

So let us all know where you are and how you are feeling. FX and Sticky Babydust to all!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• babydreamingbabydreaming Posts: 258
    edited November -1
    Pulling for you. Baby dust to you
  • A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    Hi! We had IUI at 1pm today :D
    I did have alot of O pain, still having it. Did Clomid, Follistim and Trigger
    I too am testing out trigger shot. DW's birthday is June 12 so I'll be testing that day (maybe a little early) but would love to give her the birthday gift she wants.

Babydust to all of us!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • DooniezmomDooniezmom Posts: 77
    edited November -1
    Hoping to in this train soon too. I go in tomorrow morning for my 12 day scan. Hopefully all is well. Although I'm feeling very overstimulated. I'm hoping it's just too much fruit, LOL.
  • melandfomelandfo Posts: 490
    edited November -1
    Hello! I am 1/2 DPO right now. It was our first cycle using fresh/known donor. We did 4 insems. CD 12, 14, 15 & 16. I got my smiley at 12:20 am on cd 16. I think I O'd that day. I had a lot of O pains. Today DP checked my cervix and it had closed up shop: low, firm and closed. I feel good about our timing- then again I have the previous 7 times (All with frozen from NW). I swear every month I will not obsess during the TWW but OMG I OBSESS!!!!!!!!!! :) I have not patience. I plan on waiting until 12 DPO. I am going to try to hold out! :) Good luck ladies! I hope we all have a stress free TWW!!!!
    Courtney and Melissa
    TTC # 1 w/PCOS & Hypothyroid
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx
    edited November -1
    @ Rushings- Good luck!!! I hope you get your BFP on Saturday!
    Courtney and Melissa
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx
    edited November -1
    Yes good luck on Saturday Rushings. Any new symptoms?

I'm going to try and not analyze every little thing but I'm sure it won't last long HA!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    A&Bbabybound & melandfo, I put you in the TWW. Hope you don't mind. Let me know if I need to change it.

I am only 2dpiui and nothing yet. :)
    edited November -1
    Stash, thanks I was going to ask you to add me.

My O pain is completely gone, bleeding has stopped. RE couldn't get the catheter in the right spot (but when she did OUCH) besides the cramping, bleeding has stopped.
    DW called me BabyMomma last night...awe it was music to my years LOL
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
    edited November -1
    @ Stash- I do not mind at all! :)
    Courtney and Melissa
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx
    edited November -1
    THanks ladies!!! Good luck to us all!!
  • solejeansolejean Posts: 344
    edited November -1
    Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see a ton of BFPs! :) I am 10 DPIU, but 11DPO. My temp dropped today. Not below coverline, but pretty low. I'm hoping it jumps back up tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    8/10 - BFP MC at 10 weeks, 2/11 BFN, 3/11 BFP (monoamniotic twins lost at 16 weeks), 10/11 BFN, 1/12 BFN, 3/12 BFN, 5/12 BFP MC at 7 weeks, 10/12 BFP chemical, 1/13 BFP chemical, 3/13 BFP chemical, 7/13 BFN, 8/13 BFP and HCG doubling normally. Level at 21 DPO at 5759. It's a girl! Due 5/8/14.
  • HogwaffleHogwaffle Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    We're 1DPI over here. I think I o'd wensday night, imsemed, sunday, wensday and thursday
  • lcgreylcgrey Posts: 197
    edited November -1
    I am currently 7 DPIUI and do not feel any kind of non AF like symptom. I know it's early, but I feel this cycle is a bust too. I would be in shock if I got a BFP. I guess after as many BFN's that I have had, it's hard to imagine that a anything else it possible. I am still hopeful.
    Dec '10 BFN, Feb '11 BFN, Apr '11 BFN, May '11 BFN, Oct '11 BFN, Nov '11 BFN, Dec '11 BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/23/12. RE Cycles: Mar'12 BFN, Apr'12 BFN, May'12 BFP..m/c lost 08/04/12. Jun '13 BFP. Baby Ellen arrived Mar 8, 2014

1FLRI86.jpg1FLRm7.png
  • HogwaffleHogwaffle Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    I agree, Icgrey, If I get pregnant it's going to shock the hell out of me at this point! but then sometimes I get so excited about the idea of telling people that I work myself up and think I'm jinxing it
    edited November -1
    I swear, this HCG trigger shot is making me feel pregnant already. I have been haveing fun POAS the last 2 days. But the line is fading fast. I can't wait until it is completely gone. Then I will stop POAS (maybe) until June 11th. FX for everyone!!
  • KKF13KKF13 Posts: 269
    edited November -1
    Good luck ladies! It is such a roller coaster. I'm 12 DPI today and will test tomorrow. The only real symptom I;m having is night sweats the last 3 nights. Has anyone ever had those? It could just be stress. I hope to see lots of June BFPs!!!!
    tt10f84e.aspx
  • merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    Rushings - did you guys test today? I know it's still early, but I'm eager to hear how it went!

I'm 12 DPI today, but planning to wait until June 6th to test. I prefer to know I'm out by getting AF - after this many years of testing, BFN's are way too depressing!
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • blainersblainers Posts: 194
    edited November -1
    Good luck TWWers!
    th_286740_123312277770308_100002746098453_96447_1271761777_o.jpg
    b4mcm7.png
    edited November -1
    I am so stressed out right now!! I hope this doesn't effect me getting PG. I am trying to remain calm, but DW is stressed too so we have really been fighting(over nothing) and I don't feel very good when I get stressed. I hope my little embie doesn't feel the stress and implants soon. :(
  • merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    Rushings wrote:
    Merilung, we tested yesterday (9dpiui). We did not get a +, and I am too scared to test today. I didn't think it would be as disappointing as it was. Beforehand I thought seeing a negative would be as equally as bad as not knowing. FALSE!!!

I was kind of wondering how you'd feel about more early testing if you got an early negative - I'm the type of person where I hate surprises and I'd always rather know what's going on (I don't even like presents unless I already know what they are!) but there's something different about taking pregnancy tests! I tested a LOT every month the first 2 years DH and I were TTC - now, not so much. Anyway, I hope you get your positive on 12 DPIUI or the next time you test! :)
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • teacherin200829teacherin200829 Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    3dpo today. Just blah. I know nothing's happening in there, so I'm not in a tizzy over it. Glad to have some buddies in the wait!
    Me (36) married to S (31)
    Try #1-3 at home, 3-6 IUI with Clomid, 7 IVF- BFP, mc 12/12, FET 3/12 - BFN, IVF #2 4/13 - BFP TWINS! Born 12/30/1413!
    edited November -1
    Hello everyone
    3DPO today=bloating, backache probably from the progesterone. I've felt a few twinges on my right side. Way to early to tell so I'll just obsess the next few days :D

Happy Sunday!
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • lcgreylcgrey Posts: 197
    edited November -1
    9DPO here! How is everyone doing today? I have been really tired today. Could be a symptom or because I live in AZ & it's 105 degrees today. I have also been feeling some twinges & cramping.
    Dec '10 BFN, Feb '11 BFN, Apr '11 BFN, May '11 BFN, Oct '11 BFN, Nov '11 BFN, Dec '11 BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/23/12. RE Cycles: Mar'12 BFN, Apr'12 BFN, May'12 BFP..m/c lost 08/04/12. Jun '13 BFP. Baby Ellen arrived Mar 8, 2014

1FLRI86.jpg1FLRm7.png
    edited November -1
    I am 4 or 5 dpo today. I have sore boobs (sorry if TMI) and cramps but I am on 200 mgs of Progesterone so I have learned not to read into my symptoms!! =)
    Courtney and Melissa
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx
    edited November -1
    My boobs have been so sore and I have had cramps too. But I am only 4dpiui. So I am sure it is the HCG shot messing with me. I have a lot of cm tho. More so than normal, and I have to pee all the time, and I know it is too early for that. I am going to go crazy in my TWW.
    edited November -1
    :D I go crazy every TWW!!! I know that progesterone and the HCG shots can mimic the symptoms so it makes it SO SO hard to not go crazy!! I stress out a little until about 8 DPO and then I really go crazy!!! Good luck everyone!
    Courtney and Melissa
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx
    edited November -1
    Rushings wrote:
    Stash, I clicked on your 2 signature counters and both said we don't need to test until later this week. Makes me feel a LOT better about jumping the gun yesterday and testing. Oops!! Hoping we will have some beginner's luck and see a + whenever we DO test on the right date!!

I'm still having twinges and my cm is very visible. Had 2 short lasting dizzy spells today. Took me by surprise. Hope those are good signs!

Oh yeah. It says 8days till testing on one of them, but I think I will in 6. Maybe. I will be 10dpiui. But I probably should wait the 8 days so I will be 12dpiui. But I doubt I can hold out. But for now, I am happy to watch the fading line on the HPT. The trigger shot will be out soon. I will let you know when.
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    Stash - Are you still testing out your trigger? I can't wait for your BFP announcement as well as Rushings and all those in their TWW!!!
    edited November -1
    I am still testing. Tomorrow(today) will be day 6 i think. It was light on day 5 but I bet I will still see a line on day 7. Maybe even to day 8. Trigger was on tues at noon. I am having so much fun testing the trigger out tho. :)
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    Even though you know it is the trigger, isn't it cool to see the second line???