Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

how many cycles in a row did you take clomid?

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi... Just wondering how many cycles in a row did you take clomid?

What kind of effect did it have on your uterine lining? if any?
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    LucyGooseyLucyGoosey Posts: 320
    edited November -1
    I have only take it 2 cycles in a row (I took a month off between my third cycle, which I am in the middle of), and despite taking estrogen days 8-12, which is standard with my RE, there was a marked decline in my lining during the second cycle. I am not being monitored for this cycle so I don't know if taking a month off will have made a difference.
  • Options
    stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    I have taken it 3 months in a row(1-50mg 2-100mg) and my lining always look great. I am taking this cycle off of it, but am going back on it next cycle. I also take low dose aspirin 81mg, and one a day prenatals that are actually 2 pills at a time.
  • Options
    wh117290wh117290 Posts: 53
    edited November -1
    Years ago when we started TTC i took it about 4 times in a row with my Ob no US or nothing to check anything. This was before we knew DH had no good sperm. Then years later i took it 3 times in a row with my RE. Those times i was using US and my lining would be prefect every time. Last 2 times i was on 200mg.