Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Welcome!

annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Someone must have asked. How exciting!!

Cant wait to see the good things that come from this board!
raF7m7.png
Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
Maggie
PNa0m7.png

Comments

• cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    I feel like I'm left out :( Not really but I hope our board doesn't lose any of the ladies :(
  • ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Don't feel left out! The separation is intended for topics - not people!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    This is fantastic! :)
    Cocobay, before we know it, we'll have preschoolers (and babies, hopefully).
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    Just stopping by to say hi and that I found the new board. I don't write as much because I am often on the kindle and it's harder to "type" but I'm still here. :)
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    I just want to mention that I really like this new addition to the forum. I also feel like I don't have any "baby" issues or questions right now (until the next time around!), so it's really nice being able to talk about kids and life with all of you. :)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png