Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

In-home ICI with donor 243 or 313

BohemianBohemian Posts: 224
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Did you get pregnant? Is your child mixed? Mine will be so I'm curious. I am nervous and feel like if someone else had success then I might have a chance.
saycheese_zps3309a423.jpg
My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3615fd
ttc.png
In trying/tracking mode. Known donor turned bf! ;D Riding this roller coaster known as my life and excited for 2013. Ttc #1 hoping for pink. I can't wait to be a Mommy!
1-4 Bfn 5-bf?
WWW.abohemianlikeme.blogspot.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    we didn't use these donors (we have a known donor we're working with now) but our child will be korean/caucasian mixed (our donor is korean, i'm irish/eastern european) - not pregnant yet, but ICI DOES work for many women as you can see from the many ICI pregnancies on the boards! Good Luck!
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!