Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Smileys at Target

LoveShackBabyLoveShackBaby Posts: 118
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
While picking up my opks at Target today (Clearblue Digital/Smileys) I notice they're including sachets of pre-seed! I was excited to get the 7 pack plus sachet for $24. I think it's a pretty good deal and wanted to share it with my fellow ttc-ers!
Tagged:

Comments

• old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    You got better prices than I did today...the same exact thing...Walgreens $38.99 and Walmart $24.88...whoa did I get ripped off at Walgreens! I just looked both had the free sachet of preseed.
  • TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Walgreens is a huge ripoff. The prices on their OPK's are outrageous!! That's a really good price at Target though, especially since Preseed is so expensive (usually around $16-$20). So even though it's just a little tube, that's like getting that much for free!! Thanks for sharing!
  • LoveShackBabyLoveShackBaby Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    Walgreens is never on my list of where to buy opks. They are super overpriced compared to other locations.
  • Jccwill3Jccwill3 Posts: 687
    edited August 2012
    Walgreens is certainly a HUGE rip off. Even CVS is better.
  • preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    Wow.... we have CHEAP smileys here... at Walmart, I get a 20 pack of clear blue smileys with preseed packet for only $35! BUT our RE's here are SUPER SUPER expensive..
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • amyx2amyx2 Posts: 29
    edited November -1
    Amazon has 20 count Clearblue Easy w the preseed sample for $36 with free shipping.