Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

So tired (yawn)

GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I do not remember being this tired with my twin pregnancy or maybe my memory has faded. I do remember taking 2 hr naps but I woke up at 8:30 and it is just 10:30 and I am headed back to bed.

I did take a late nap yesterday and woke up at 6pm and then had a hard time going to bed at my normal bedtime so I didn't get to sleep until 1am.

Yesterday DW bought me a baby scrapbook! I am so excited to start on it.
pqkom4.png
FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg

Comments

• SquizzoSquizzo Posts: 445
    edited November -1
    I was so fricken tired in the first tri. It was awful! A little coffee wld help some at work. Not usually a coffee drinker but I so needed it! And a snack before getting in the car was literally a life saver cuz if I didn't, I'd be likely to fall asleep behind the wheel- as I unfortunately did once and rear ended someone. :( luckily we were all fine but talk about scary! The snack helped me stay awake. Prolly a blood sugar thing. I'm thinking it's a good sign though... It was for me. :)
    Congrats!!!
    ceb56f15.jpg

bDJqm8.png
  • Ms.KateMs.Kate Posts: 1,216
    edited November -1
    Oh my gosh, I remember that - bone numbing exhaustion. I remember going to the grocery store and literally dragging my feet just to shop for food. And every day after work, the first thing I would do is out pajama pants on, crawl into bed, and rest or watch tv. Just rest and relax and listen to your body. It is working hard to make your healthy placenta! I'm so happy you've gotten your forever baby and will keep you in my thoughts. :)
  • cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    i'm in the tww and i'm so tired and have been going to bed early.i was like this with adri too.i hope i get my bfp!!!
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • scifimomscifimom Posts: 1,173
    edited November -1
    I was pretty shocked at how tired I was in the first tri. Especially for a previous pregnancy, but this one, too. People don't talk about this stuff enough. I agree with just doing the minimal and eating and resting! Now, I have more energy, but I still get tired often and am frustrated at not getting done as much as I want. Oh yeah, and the sleepiness of the first tri is good reassurance that the pregnancy is progressing, for sure!
    EyNNm4.png
    zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png
  • TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh me TOO!! It doesn't matter how many hours I sleep at night I'm still tired during the day. Since we're due at the same time let's compare symptoms! Extreme bloating which has gone on for weeks now. I'm assuming it's all the progesterone. Seems to be worse when I'm at work standing on my feet for long periods of time. Also starting to get sore boobs (and I swear they're getting bigger), which is a welcome symptom. No morning sickness yet. Not sure when this typically starts. Does anyone know?
  • GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    The mystical one- my boobs hurt some off and o. But nothing like my twin pregnancy. I wonder if they aren't hurting so much this time bc the previous time was my first pregnancy and my breast were doing new stuff. Lol. I did produce milk and pumped after I lost them.
    I did not have any morning sickness with the twins. But Sunday was an all day icky feeling day and I did gag a few times. I tried a bite of a chocolate brownie and it tasted nasty and I couldn't eat it!!
    Not really feeling any bloating
    I can't wait until the 20th for our ultrasound. I haven't been extremely worried but seeing our baby will make me feel good
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That'll be so exciting to see the ultrasound! It's weird that you mention that thing with the brownies. Last week I had a brownie and it tasted unuusal...not really bad, but different. Or maybe I'M just different. LOL. I still have to make my doctor's appointment for the ultrasound, but hopefully I'll get in pretty soon to see what's going on in there!! :rolleyes: Yahoo for April babies!
  • FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    I sooo remember that horrible extreme exhaustion. Everything took effort! Sleep and rest as much as you can - other stuff can wait for now!! Can't wait to hear/see your little one after your ultrasound!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg