Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

TTC soon! Help me with chart & temps please!

sonja.bossartsonja.bossart Posts: 24
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi Ladies!
Some of you successful experts have been very helpful and I value your opinions very much! Well I am preparing to TTC soon - the next cycle or so... at home, all natural, as my cycles are regular and I have no fertility issues per say Thank God! (except that I only have one ovary and fallopian tube). Well, I've attached my chart below... from this cycle... I didn't seem to get a very significant temperature drop or rise around my ovulation time. Most material suggests a rise of 2/10ths of a degree, mine rose only 2/100ths of a degree, and the 2/10th degree rise was the day after the first rise. So which was my true rise, the first small one, or the second bigger one?
Thank goodness, my ovulation has always been pretty predictable - usually around cd17 or 18, I always get mittelschmerz, followed by an increase in sex drive shortly after on cd17.
However, I am just scrutinizing my chart due to my perfectionist desire for accuracy - I have a gf, she has 5 kids, and she claims she hardly had temp drops or rises and that they hardly ever looked significant: like a 'V' or '^'.
I've ordered 3 vials for my insemination, in order to cover more time... So I want to space it out perfectly to ensure that even if I ovulated on cd18, that I'd be covered.
Can you look at my chart and give me your $0.02?
Thanks girls!

My Ovulation Chart
Sonja.Bossart
I have one son and I lost a baby (naturally) and my husband 4 years ago. Building a family on my own now.
Waiting for my little Halinchka: Beata Halina

Comments

• sonja.bossartsonja.bossart Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    bump
    Sonja.Bossart
    I have one son and I lost a baby (naturally) and my husband 4 years ago. Building a family on my own now.
  • sonja.bossartsonja.bossart Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    Thanks Sanguar! that's pretty much what i've learned and felt from my research... I'm trying to look at all the signs together, but since we don't know exactly how long after mittleschmerz or before or after a temp dip, we actually ovulate, I want to be safe... I'm just hoping I don't "O" 2 days after my strongest symptoms! :rolleyes:
    thanks!
    Sonja.Bossart