Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

TTC Supplies for Sale

mrs.olsenmrs.olsen Posts: 76
edited September 2012 in Trying to Conceive
Over the weekend, my wife and I made the incredibly difficult decision to postpone our attempts at starting a family. It'll probably be a few years before we start, which means the supplies we've bought will have expired so I'm looking to sell them to someone else who can get use from them. I have Paypal and I will ship ASAP. I'm not going to list prices because I would like to sell it in lots (or maybe all of it together!). I promise you it will be reasonable prices. I'm not looking to make money off of this... I would just like it out of the house...

- 50 Ovulation Urine Test Strips (They're lil strip tests in individual flat light blue package.) EXP: 05/2014
- 22 Clearblue Digital Ovulation Tests (Smileys!) All 22 are in individual lavender packages. Also has the digital holder still in the clear plastic container. EXP: 10/2013
- 25 HCG tests by BlueCROSS (They're lil strip tests in individual flat pink and white package.) EXP: 05-14-15
- 20 Pregnancy Urine Test Strips (They're lil strip tests in individual flat mauve package.) EXP: 03/2014
- Tube of Preseed that I bought from someone on here. It has been opened but appears to be brand new. Comes with 6 wrapped/unopened applicators. Will also throw in two unopened sample packets of Preseed. EXP: 03/2013

Like I said, not listing prices here because I'd prefer to package it off to people and it would depend on what they wanted... But I promise it will be reasonable. And I cannot figure out how to do pictures on here but I can email you pictures, if needed.

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!
2ijs2l4.jpg
Christen & Rebecca

1st IUI - 10/02/14 - BFN
Tagged:

Comments

• BohemianBohemian Posts: 224
    edited November -1
    Message me how much for all of it pls. Thanks.
    saycheese_zps3309a423.jpg
    My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3615fd
    ttc.png
    In trying/tracking mode. Known donor turned bf! ;D Riding this roller coaster known as my life and excited for 2013. Ttc #1 hoping for pink. I can't wait to be a Mommy!
    1-4 Bfn 5-bf?
    WWW.abohemianlikeme.blogspot.com
  • TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sent you a pm :)
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • mrs.olsenmrs.olsen Posts: 76
    edited November -1
    I have emailed you both. I really just want the stuff to go. I can mail it tomorrow if you do paypal tonight. First one to email me back and claim it gets it. I really appreciate your responses... Thanks.
    2ijs2l4.jpg
    Christen & Rebecca

1st IUI - 10/02/14 - BFN
    edited November -1
    I have not heard back a committed yes yet so the stuff is still available...
    2ijs2l4.jpg
    Christen & Rebecca

1st IUI - 10/02/14 - BFN
  • merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    if you haven't sold this stuff, shoot me an email - merilung@gmail.com
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
    edited November -1
    If anyone wants all of this for $50, message mw and let me know. I will pay shipping. The pack of smiles slone is worth about $40. Thanks.
    2ijs2l4.jpg
    Christen & Rebecca

1st IUI - 10/02/14 - BFN
  • melandfomelandfo Posts: 490
    edited November -1
    Hey!
    I set you a message! =)
    Courtney and Melissa
    TTC # 1 w/PCOS & Hypothyroid
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx