Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Am I crazy?!?

ooelsworthooelsworth Posts: 72
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Okay, let me preface this with - Yes, I know I am, however this is what went on yesterday, 2dpi:
Sore throat in AM
Crampy "down there"
Super thirsty
Took a 2 hr nap, not highly unusual, but still

Here's what's going on today, at 3dpi:
Still thirsty, but water tastes funny
Tried to eat some M&M's that a resident gave me, they also taste funny
Sharp abdominal pains, when I sneezed, I felt like I was going to split in two
Sense of smell is all wonky, our housekeeper has been mopping outside my office for a while now and, I kid you not, it smells like black licorice, which I normally love, but yuck

As I stated above, I know it's crazy, but I can't help it, and I knew you guys would understand.
Thanks guys.
I've been Mom for 13 years to:
Amber-21, Mercedes-19 and Genevieve-14
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PistacioBabyPistacioBaby Posts: 134
    edited November -1
    100% on board with your craziness! I had all of those last month...including the smell of black licorice but mine was my Chapstick! I tested bfn but hope you have a better outcome than me!! Fx for you!
    -- K & K --
    9/12 - BFN
    10/12 - BFN
  • Options
    tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
    edited November -1
    K& K _ what day past ovulation are you?
    oolsworth+ I had cramps on and off Day 2-6 past ovulation :) ! I am day 9 past ovulatoin bfn. I know its early. fingers crossed to all of us!
    Some day my dreams will come true!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Yep, crazy like you...and hope there is a real reason for it too!
  • Options
    PistacioBabyPistacioBaby Posts: 134
    edited November -1
    Tyme- last cycle was our first ttc. I tested neg at 11 dpo and AF showed at 13 dpo. We are going to try again this cycle. Today is CD 9 and we will insem on CD 14-15 if all goes as planned. Good luck to you!
    -- K & K --
    9/12 - BFN
    10/12 - BFN