Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

For those in your TWW - How are you?

earrefinnejearrefinnej Posts: 447
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I am halfway through the TWW and am so excited for time to go by. I feel it is sucking my brain energy up! Had some twinges in my right side earlier today - hoping its a good sign, but I'm not holding my breath. How are you doing?
v52mnw1ox.png
Tagged:

Comments

• shauna2710shauna2710 Posts: 769 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck! I have ignored my TWW this time. Holding out to test until 16 DPO this time. Two more days to go.
    Cycle 6 was my lucky cycle! BFP!!!
    EDD 12/13/2013
    It's identical TWINS! They're GIRLS!
    7/20/2013 Sweet Baby A lost her battle with IUGR.
    8/26/2013 Feisty Baby B was born via emergency CSection 16 weeks premature
  • earrefinnejearrefinnej Posts: 447
    edited November -1
    Rushings wrote:
    Hey!! I had sent you a PM asking you the same thing! You and I are on the same dpiui, I believe. I'm doing good. The progesterone is making me crazy, sleepy, and dizzy. PLUS, I got food poisoning over the weekend and when I regained consciousness the first thing I googled was "food poisoning during TWW". Looks like my uterus is safe from the bacteria, but WOW what a way to spend three days!! I'm keeping positive with my circle + bloom meditation and hoping this letrozole did the trick!!

Hang in there...when are you going to test? I want to on Sunday because it's my birthday and it's 12dpiui. :)
    I'm going to test on Monday, as that is what FF recommends based on my cycles. It's going to be hard to wait, but I think I can. I am using progon orally and it seems to be making me a little sensitive on my nips. Other than that, no other symptoms than the pinching cramps this afternoon. Good luck to you and enjoy those meditations!
    v52mnw1ox.png
    edited November -1
    shauna2710 wrote:
    Good luck! I have ignored my TWW this time. Holding out to test until 16 DPO this time. Two more days to go.

You must have a long LP! Mine is on the shorter side, so I think I'm set to test about 13 DPO.
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • treeoflifetreeoflife Posts: 27
    edited November -1
    I'm trying really hard not to obsess about every little "symptom" this round. But I can't help but noticed light cramping on my lower left side almost every day. Last month we tested at 10 dpo (which is today) but this month we are waiting until at least 13. Good luck to all!!!! :)
  • HogwaffleHogwaffle Posts: 178
    edited November -1
    5 DPI here and ugh I hate it. my only maybe symptom is strange twinges on my lower right abdomen yesterday all afternoon. I'll be testing on CD 13, Thanksgiving Morning. If I get the + I know what I'll be thankful for! Also that Sunday is DW and my anniversary so it would be great if this would be the month!

Good luck everyone!
  • shauna2710shauna2710 Posts: 769 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My LP is 15 days. I figure by 16 dpo AF will be here or a BFP.
    Cycle 6 was my lucky cycle! BFP!!!
    EDD 12/13/2013
    It's identical TWINS! They're GIRLS!
    7/20/2013 Sweet Baby A lost her battle with IUGR.
    8/26/2013 Feisty Baby B was born via emergency CSection 16 weeks premature
  • TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rushings wrote:
    Hey!! I had sent you a PM asking you the same thing! You and I are on the same dpiui, I believe. I'm doing good. The progesterone is making me crazy, sleepy, and dizzy. PLUS, I got food poisoning over the weekend and when I regained consciousness the first thing I googled was "food poisoning during TWW". Looks like my uterus is safe from the bacteria, but WOW what a way to spend three days!! I'm keeping positive with my circle + bloom meditation and hoping this letrozole did the trick!!

Hang in there...when are you going to test? I want to on Sunday because it's my birthday and it's 12dpiui. :)

That really sucks about the food poisoning. Last year DW, our son and I all 3 got food poisoning on her birthday!! OMG we were sooo miserable. Thank goodness we have a huge king size bed and 2 bathrooms lol. The reason I said that about our bed is because our son was 15 at the time but he was so sick he wanted to lay in bed with his mommies lol. So he crawled up between me and DW in the bed and all 3 of us laid there being miserable together and trying to sleep, when we werent in the bathroom that is.
    Glad you are feeling better and GL
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • PistacioBabyPistacioBaby Posts: 134
    edited November -1
    10 dpi here. Not looking too good. I have my typical preAF migraine. Ugh! Hope you all get your BFPs this month! Good luck!
    -- K & K --
    9/12 - BFN
    10/12 - BFN
  • cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    I am pretty calm this cycle. I actually just had to add up how many dpo I am. I think I am 5dpo. Hopefully that is how the next week and a half will go. Good luck to all of you ladies in the TWW. We plan to test on 13 or 14 dpo. I think that will be the day before or Thanksgiving day. We will see :)
  • anna77anna77 Posts: 283
    edited November -1
    I'm only 4dpIUI. From my charting, it appears as though I ovulated the day after my IUI though, so probably too late for any of the swimmers to still be alive :(. I'm holding out hope that I ovulated early enough. I won't test for another 10 days, too many BFNs last cycle made me a crazy person :(
    Anna 38 (mommy to 3 boys...11, 9 & 2)
    #3 was conceived with DS via our 6th IUI (2 natural, 2 clomid, 2 follistim+trigger)
    Trying for one more blessing to add to our family:
    IUI #1 9/25 (follistim+trigger) BFN IUI#2 (follistim+trigger) 10/23 BFP!...mc 6w3d
    IUI#3 2/5 (follistim+trigger)...Test Date 2/19
  • allthingsluckyallthingslucky Posts: 467
    edited November -1
    I think I am 9dpo. So far so good, I'll probably test by the end of the week.
  • MelandTara01MelandTara01 Posts: 557
    edited November -1
    I am halfway through the TWW and am so excited for time to go by. I feel it is sucking my brain energy up! Had some twinges in my right side earlier today - hoping its a good sign, but I'm not holding my breath. How are you doing?

I'm not in my tww but I just wanted to let you know I was wondering how you gals were doing. :D

Last cycle when I was in my tww right about this time I was so hyper sensitive to anything my body did. I think I ready way too much into everything. I will IUI this Saturday and intend to ignore everything after the insem as I had almost every sign last cycle and was really sad when I got the BFN and AF showed up.

GL ladies and I hope you get your BFP this cycle!
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    TTC #2 11/2012 -- BFP!!! :)
    0ia8m5.png
  • JnA42311JnA42311 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    So this is our first TWW after using a doctor! We have to go in on Monday to do a pregnancy test at the doctor and that will be day 14, but wondering if I could test sooner?! Any advice of what we should do? Very anxious... but excited too :)
  • TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
    edited November -1
    Hate the TWW. Haven't been here in a while. Starting progesterone tonight. I'm 3dpo / 4dpai. Fun times. I've got a ton of Internet cheapies so I'm considering starting 7dpo and testing daily.
    54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png
  • MelandTara01MelandTara01 Posts: 557
    edited November -1
    Rushings wrote:

Omg! Food poisoning is the worst. I couldn't imagine having that during my tww.

Baby dust your way! :)
    TTC #1 10/2012 -- BFN
    TTC #2 11/2012 -- BFP!!! :)
    0ia8m5.png
  • scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    I'm 5 dpo and about to drive myself crazy. I had myself CONVINCED that it worked, until lunchtime today when all my "symptoms" magically went away, and now I am convinced it DIDN'T work and I just want my period to start so I can start over.

My AF is due on Thanksgiving, and we're traveling out of state. I am going to have to pack both tampons/soy isoflavones AND HPTs. And none of my family knows we are even TTC. I hope I'm not a mess while I'm at my mom's.
    ZVvim5.png
    edited November -1
    JnA42311 wrote:
    So this is our first TWW after using a doctor! We have to go in on Monday to do a pregnancy test at the doctor and that will be day 14, but wondering if I could test sooner?! Any advice of what we should do? Very anxious... but excited too :)

Last round was our first one, I got my period before I had to go for the blood test. I will be testing on day thirteen because I usually only have 12 day lutenal cycle. I think they don't want you doing a blood test early because it would be a waste. I would test at home whenever you want, but not too early!
    edited November -1
    Spotting today - not sure if that is good or bad. I quit Vitex because it was causing me to spot about a week in advance of my period which is certainly not attractive or fun, and this time I thought I had escaped it entirely. Maybe it's implantation spotting. Unless AF arrives over the weekend, it's going to be hard to wait until Monday to test, but I've committed to just doing one!
    v52mnw1ox.png
    edited November -1
    Feeling really down about this cycle. I really don't think this is our month and I so want it to be.
  • MommyAndMamaMommyAndMama Posts: 100
    edited November -1
    Good luck ladies! (Rushings....Symptom, shmymptom, YOU STINKIN' DID IT! congrats!)
    ae468c1e-3d9f-43c8-b30b-6712751bbcacwallpaper-1.jpg