Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

I finally got a smile!

blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
After a week of emotional ups and downs I finally got a positive OPK Sunday morning. I can't express how relieved I felt to see that little Clearblue Easy smile despite the fact the bugger was late, late, late.

I had hoped the timing would work out to inseminate over the weekend. I had been looking forward to having a good excuse to lounge around in bed and watch movies. Since my timing was off I had the opportunity to schedule an acupuncture appointment before and after insemination. It's my second insemination but this one went much easier than the last in part due to the calming effects of the treatments.

What do y'all do to nurture yourself during your two week wait? How do you keep yourself sane with TWW and holidays, etc.?
Tagged:

Comments

• stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    Yay for :)!!! I can't help u with the TWW tho. I drive myself crazy. But... there is a lot of cooking and family time coming up this week. Try to stay busy and involved with the fam. Tho that will leave u with little to do next week. Good luck!!
  • Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    When we were in the TWW, we did our best to stay busy, busy, busy. We weren't always successful, but it definitely helped pass time when we were going non-stop. Good luck!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN