Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

TWW post

stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hello all!! I just love these threads so I wanted to start another to pass the time and give me something to look at while at work all night.

I am 6dpi/dpo and about an hour ago, I had dull cramping pain in my lower right abdomen this isn't as strong now, but is still lingering. I have had a headache for the last 2 days but I think that is all the symptoms that I have had. But I am trying not to get my hopes up tho I am not sure it is working. :)

Good luck ladies!! Baby Dust!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Good luck stash! Are you feeling better? If memory serves me right I remember reading you were sick?
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    I am so glad you decided to try this cycle. Hopefully in another week you will be announcing your much awaited BFP! I just messaged you on FB btw.
  • emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    stash7210 wrote:
    Hello all!! I just love these threads so I wanted to start another to pass the time and give me something to look at while at work all night.

I am 6dpi/dpo and about an hour ago, I had dull cramping pain in my lower right abdomen this isn't as strong now, but is still lingering. I have had a headache for the last 2 days but I think that is all the symptoms that I have had. But I am trying not to get my hopes up tho I am not sure it is working. :)

I have had these exact same symptoms. cramping and headaches. I caved, and did a HPT yesterday at 9dpi. BFN. Sooooo....I realize it's too early to tell. Just had very high hopes yesterday....
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png
  • cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    I'm one day behind you, and for the first time since TTC for baby #2, the TWW is draggggging for me. I am obsessing over every little detail of insemination timing, follie sizes, could we have twin because there were two mature follies, will either of them be fertilized? I wish it would hurry up and pass because it's driving me nuts! Good luck to everyone in the TWW, and baby dust to all.
    edited November -1
    We are still using my OB, he prescribed 50mg of clomid and monitored, plus we did a trigger. We IUI'd at home ourselves as well. My first appt with the RE is the 17th. I will be 11dpo then so hopefully they can do a blood test to see if I'm pregnant and even need to be there. Although it could still be too early to tell. I'm not sure what the RE is going to suggest but I don't want to waste anymore time. I want to try one more cycle with clomid and then start saving for IVF. With income taxes I think we will be able to start immediately, I'm just hoping I can emotionally withstand it.
    edited November -1
    Doing IUIs at home are very beneficial. You're able to get the exact timing you want, our OBs office is only open M-F 8-6, and then Saturdays 8-12. Also, my partner is more involved in the baby making process when she does the procedure. Our son would not be here today if it wasn't for her, she did the IUI. It is more intimate that way.
  • stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    I was sick, but am feeling much better. I still have a headache and the dull cramping is more like a heavy feelingor something. So who knows. Plus, I have been exercising so my symptoms could be from that.
  • andrea1281andrea1281 Posts: 128
    edited November -1
    Oh my gosh, I am getting so excited for you stash and cocobay! I can't wait to see those BFPs next week! Baby dust!
    edited November -1
    I hope so! Only time will tell. My KD swears I'm PG. Like he would know. Lol! But I hope he gets to tell me 'I told you so' lol!
    edited January 2013
    FX!! For us all!

Today... Heartburn and gas!
  • kdarbykdarby Posts: 66
    edited November -1
    I'm 3 dpo today and the wait is driving me crazy. Last month I over analyzed every symptom during the TWW. I'm going to try not to assume anything this month.
    #1 - 12/12 - BFN ; #2 - 1/13 - BFN
    IVF consult in January due to diminished ovarian reserve diagnosis.
    edited January 2013
    emlklg444 wrote:
    stash7210 wrote:

I have had these exact same symptoms. cramping and headaches. I caved, and did a HPT yesterday at 9dpi. BFN. Sooooo....I realize it's too early to tell. Just had very high hopes yesterday....

This is so exciting!!! Having the same symtpoms as you is AWESOME!! And Congrats again on your BFP!

I still have that mild dull cramp in my right abd that is like pressure or a full felling now and again. Always the exact same spot. Headache still shows its self on and off. And now I am so tired I have had to take a nap the last 2 days. And now I have heartburn and gas all the time. But... My bbs are swelling like AF is coming except they don't hurt like they normally do. And they are more swollen then usual. I am gaining my water weight like AF is coming too. So I just don't know. Everything is a sign of BFP and AF. I don't know how much longer I can wait. If I do have a 'little' in there, then implantation took place roughly 6dpi/dpo, which would mean 9-10dpi/dpo could show a positive. But I don't know if I want to see a BFN. I was going to wait till I was 14dpi/dpo but I don't think I can hold out that long...
    edited January 2013
    cocobay wrote:
    I'm one day behind you, and for the first time since TTC for baby #2, the TWW is draggggging for me. I am obsessing over every little detail of insemination timing, follie sizes, could we have twin because there were two mature follies, will either of them be fertilized? I wish it would hurry up and pass because it's driving me nuts! Good luck to everyone in the TWW, and baby dust to all.

Good luck with your cycle. Twins could be fun, but I would prefer one at a time lol!

I am trying really hard not to obsess and it works for the most part since I am always on the move. But when i come to work and can hang out on here, it is hard not to think about it. Tho the first half of the TWW is over and I don't know how it happened so fast. When are you going to test? I am not sure when I should. I am 9dpi/dpo on Sun. So I may test Wed, but probably Fri so my KD can be with me. He is super excited. :D
    edited November -1
    kdarby wrote:
    I'm 3 dpo today and the wait is driving me crazy. Last month I over analyzed every symptom during the TWW. I'm going to try not to assume anything this month.

Good luck not over analyzing every little thing. It is so hard to do. Baby dust to you and all the ladies in the TWW!
  • emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    stash7210 wrote:
    emlklg444 wrote:
    stash7210 wrote:

This is so exciting!!! Having the same symtpoms as you is AWESOME!! And Congrats again on your BFP!

I still have that mild dull cramp in my right abd that is like pressure or a full felling now and again. Always the exact same spot. Headache still shows its self on and off. And now I am so tired I have had to take a nap the last 2 days. And now I have heartburn and gas all the time. But... My bbs are swelling like AF is coming except they don't hurt like they normally do. And they are more swollen then usual. I am gaining my water weight like AF is coming too. So I just don't know. Everything is a sign of BFP and AF. I don't know how much longer I can wait. If I do have a 'little' in there, then implantation took place roughly 6dpi/dpo, which would mean 9-10dpi/dpo could show a positive. But I don't know if I want to see a BFN. I was going to wait till I was 14dpi/dpo but I don't think I can hold out that long...

Yes, the cramping and headaches were definite pregnancy signs! I've also had a little pink tinged spotting that happened on the same day I got the faint bfp. This is sounding good for you!
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png
    edited November -1
    I truly hope so! And now I am getting slightly congested!! Hope it is a good sign instead of a cold.
    edited November -1
    8dpo here and I'm still obsessing. I have this eery feeling and I KNOW I'm pregnant. It could just be false hope but I have never felt so sure. And, I have this weird feeling it's a girl. I never KNEW I was pregnant last time and I never KNEW he was a boy before our anatomy scan. I'm really hoping to get a BFP tomorrow or the next few days following. I tested this morning, still way early, and it was a negative.
  • loislame84loislame84 Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    The tww is absolutely horrible! I'm so anxious. I'm 9dpi an I got a bfn because I couldn't wait to test anymore. I've been having crazy symptoms though. My boobs are swollen and aching like crazy (which never happens). I have lower abdominal cramps. Also I can't get enough cheeseburgers!! I haven't had a cheeseburger in over a year.
    Good luck to everyone else in the tww! Af is scheduled for next Sunday ad I have my fingers crossed!
    edited November -1
    cocobay wrote:
    8dpo here and I'm still obsessing. I have this eery feeling and I KNOW I'm pregnant. It could just be false hope but I have never felt so sure. And, I have this weird feeling it's a girl. I never KNEW I was pregnant last time and I never KNEW he was a boy before our anatomy scan. I'm really hoping to get a BFP tomorrow or the next few days following. I tested this morning, still way early, and it was a negative.

I am 9dpi and I am back and forth about knowing I am PG. I really feel that I am, but I don't want to be devestated either. I am trhing to hold off on testing but I can feel my POAS addiction kicking in. Lol! So we'll see. I know I posted that this TWW was going slow, but I am shocked at how far I am. When should I test ladies? I have wondfos and only two clear blue easy digitals...
    edited November -1
    loislame84 wrote:
    The tww is absolutely horrible! I'm so anxious. I'm 9dpi an I got a bfn because I couldn't wait to test anymore. I've been having crazy symptoms though. My boobs are swollen and aching like crazy (which never happens). I have lower abdominal cramps. Also I can't get enough cheeseburgers!! I haven't had a cheeseburger in over a year.
    Good luck to everyone else in the tww! Af is scheduled for next Sunday ad I have my fingers crossed!

I'm sorry about your BFN, but there is still time. :) tho in seeing your bpost I may wait a few more days. Maybe wed. Or fri. Who knows. And we are the same day!!! Exciting! And cocobay is right behind us. Let's hope we add a few more Jan BFPs :D