Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

My update

ooelsworthooelsworth Posts: 72
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I just wanted to do a quick update too. I, also, am on here almost every day and love seeing all the updates, BFPs, etc. So, I took a break over the holidays, which were beautiful, by the way, and am ready to get back to this. I ordered my little guys yesterday and they are set to arrive on Monday. According to FF I will ovulate on Valentines Day. Pretty dang sweet if you ask me (pun intended). Then I'll have the super awesome TWW. I will however, only really have to stress and overthink for 1 week since I'll be in Disneyland the last 4-5 days of the TWW!! We haven't been in years and my youngest has never been. I told the two youngest yesterday as my oldest and I have been planning all of it in secret. So, needless to say, I will have other things on my mind. Who am I kidding, I already have other things on my mind. We're SOOOOOOO excited.
Okay, sorry, that's all.
I will of course let everyone know when I actually do the insem and have started to wait. Yay!
I've been Mom for 13 years to:
Amber-21, Mercedes-19 and Genevieve-14
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    That's a wonderful way to end your TWW and you might be able to get lost in the fun and those days will be fly by...and good luck!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    old mama wrote:
    That's a wonderful way to end your TWW and you might be able to get lost in the fun and those days will be fly by...and good luck!

Exactly! Or at least what I'm hoping for.
    Thanks. I need all the luck/baby dust/prayers I can get.
  • Options
    aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    That sounds like excellent timing!! (And by that, I mean the Disney trip in week two!!) :D
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know right? Complete coincidence, but whatever works. :)
  • Options
    therewillbeaday93therewillbeaday93 Posts: 181
    edited November -1
    That is so exciting...both the trip and the swimmers :) Good luck and sticky baby dust!
  • Options
    griesskgriessk Posts: 156
    edited November -1
    Good luck! I will most likely ovulate on the 18th which is my Mom's birthday! Hope for both of us! Sweet deal!
    HbUym5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    wasnervouswreckwasnervouswreck Posts: 356
    edited November -1
    The Magic Kingdom .... How appropriate! That is sweet timing, you should have plenty to keep you busy.Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Okay, new update. Compared to last insem, I've had no symptoms. My back hurts, but I have mild scoliosis, that's nothing new. I'd had a bit of cramping, but that's also nothing too unusual. Now this...yesterday was 5dpi/dpo and I had a very clear temp drop. Back up today. About an hour ago I had my first dizzy spell. Our felt like it lasted forever, but it was really only like 15 sec, but it scared me. I then went to the bathroom and had some light brown discharge both in my undies and on the tp. I know that's it's probably nothing, but this has never happened so it might be something. I'm only 6dpi/dpo so who knows. :/