Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

known donor?

tyme2risetyme2rise Posts: 1,087
edited November -1 in Members only Forum
Hello ladies. I was wondering how your kd gives or transfers the goods to you? Do u meet him some where? Do u supply him with the syringe? Thx
Some day my dreams will come true!

Comments

• jerbjerb Posts: 139
    edited November -1
    We meet ours in a hotel room, wait while he goes in the bathroom and does his thing. He hands it over, says goodbye, and we imsem.
  • projectcoupleprojectcouple Posts: 108
    edited November -1
    In the past, My Husband and I would get a hotel room and just hand him the key to do what he needs to do in a insem cup. Then he would leave and we would go about out business. He would also come back again in the morning to do it all over again.
  • MingMing Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    tyme2rise wrote:
    Hello ladies. I was wondering how your kd gives or transfers the goods to you? Do u meet him some where? Do u supply him with the syringe? Thx
    Don't you worry your dreams will come true.
  • TheMFamilyTheMFamily Posts: 255
    edited November -1
    We used a pro known donor last year. We had to drive to Canada and did the hotel set up.

If we use our new, truly *known* donor he'll be coming to our house. DH bought specimen cups and a candle warmer online. I cracked up--he did this because he saw it on the movie 'The Switch' :lol: BUT it does make sense! There will undoubtedly be an amount of time where the swimmers sit outside of a human body and obviously that means death for many.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nr8nHHg80CM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dnr8nHHg80CM
    Us: Together since '07, engaged '09, married '11. Trying to start a family since '09. 1 BFN.
    Me: Child dev. degree, nanny to 5 for 5.5yrs, digital print artist, portrait photographer.
    *Leaving. Message me if you'd like to keep in touch*