Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Burning Nipples

khchapman91khchapman91 Posts: 42
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I woke up this morning and my nipples were burning really badly. There was no change in clothing or lotion or detergent. I used a fresh sample on the 21st and I think I ovulated late. According to a period tracker app I have on my phone, I'm a day late but I don't know how accurate that is if I ovulated late. Anyone go through anything like this?

Comments

• JayJayJayJay Posts: 1,192
    edited March 2013
    I was definitely having some weird symptoms around the time AF was due. I think that may have included sensitive nipples but I definitely had lower back and abdominal discomfort along with CRAZY hormones. Might be time to take a test! :)
  • leahleah Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    That was one of my symptoms with my first pregnancy. :) Wishing you luck!
    d5bbb078-585d-43c0-91b2-f2c2a9235078_zps6a880375.jpg
  • khchapman91khchapman91 Posts: 42
    edited November -1
    But if I ovulated late, would it be too early to test?
    edited November -1
    How many days ago did you ovulate?
  • khchapman91khchapman91 Posts: 42
    edited November -1
    I think a few days ago. It said I was supposed to on the 14th. But I think it was more like the 25th. And I used a fresh sample on the 21st. I'm not really tracking so I'm not good at all of this.
    edited November -1
    Oh well then yes it would be too early. :-) even if you ovulated on the 21st it would be early. I'd wait until at least 11-12 days after you think you ovulated.