Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

TWW - How y'all doin?

earrefinnejearrefinnej Posts: 447
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I'm in the last few days of my wait and thought I would shout out and find out how people are doing.

I thought early on in my TWW that there was no chance in hell I would be pregnant because my temps did not rise until 2 days after my IUI, but after getting some sharp cramping in my uterus over the past few days and waking up to some pink spotting today that has not continued, I'm starting to think it still might have worked. I'm getting excited for testing on Sunday, since I normally have a 12 day LP.

If I did conceive, the baby could be born on 12/31 or 1/1 - how cool!
v52mnw1ox.png
Tagged:

Comments

• scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    That sounds very promising! It seems we are cycle buddies again! :). According to an online IVF due date calculator, I'll be due Dec 30.

I think the cramping is a good sign. And the pink spotting. Did you do the special diet again this cycle?

I was felling really optimistic until I got the call about my progesterone being a bit low, but I have had continued cramping off and on today and I have no appetite for anything but fruit and veggies, but my stomach is growling every 2 hours (not normal for me). Also, I can't seem to drink enough water.

My beta is not until Wednesday, but I know I'm not going to make it until then. DP has agreed to let me test o. Sunday. She wanted me to just wait, so we compromised. Sunday will be 7dp5dt and I should be able to trust the results by then. I am terrified of a BFN.
    ZVvim5.png
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I want to wish you good luck...AF was late or I would be joining you with the same due date...but as it sits I am looking at a Jan. 4th date..
  • earrefinnejearrefinnej Posts: 447
    edited November -1
    That sounds very promising! It seems we are cycle buddies again! :). According to an online IVF due date calculator, I'll be due Dec 30.

I think the cramping is a good sign. And the pink spotting. Did you do the special diet again this cycle?

I was felling really optimistic until I got the call about my progesterone being a bit low, but I have had continued cramping off and on today and I have no appetite for anything but fruit and veggies, but my stomach is growling every 2 hours (not normal for me). Also, I can't seem to drink enough water.

My beta is not until Wednesday, but I know I'm not going to make it until then. DP has agreed to let me test o. Sunday. She wanted me to just wait, so we compromised. Sunday will be 7dp5dt and I should be able to trust the results by then. I am terrified of a BFN.

I did a few days of fruit/veggie fast but my +OPK snuck up on me so I only did it for 2-3 days, which really was fine by me! The last time I had gotten pregnant I had O'd late and was doing the fast for way to long - like 10 days. I think you had the same problem. And 10 days of no tempeh, tofu, beans, - well that was getting dang old!

I'll be testing on Sunday too. Nice to be cycle buddies again - let's hope one or two of your beautiful embies make a comfy home in you for the next 9 months!
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • therewillbeaday93therewillbeaday93 Posts: 181
    edited November -1
    Good luck ladies...I'm officially out. Praying this is SOMEONE'S cycle...if it can't be mine, I hope it's someone else's!
  • SpectrSpectr Posts: 53
    edited November -1
    I'm on day 1. I'm not getting my hopes up on this one, my body didn't ovulate like it normally does, and the tank gave me concerns.

I would be Jan 11th if I get lucky. Now just need to keep busy for two weeks so it passes quickly.

Here's hoping April brings some good news for as many TWW's as possible :)
  • F2M n SpouseF2M n Spouse Posts: 1,021 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm 10dpo today and I thought on 3-4 do I had really sharp pains and then the last couple days I swear AF was going to start because I had bad cramps but nothing else new. To be honest I don't even think this cycle worked since nothing is really different but I'm not out til AF shows

I took a test yesterday and today which both were negative. Oh well, I was bummed about it earlier but I'm to the point I've seen almost two handfuls of negatives that its really not too shocking if its negative. I think when I get a positive I won't even believe it.lol
    rs4mis.jpg
    28i0tph.jpg
  • OneSmallStepOneSmallStep Posts: 1,685
    edited November -1
    I've been trying to hold off posting about the TWW (because once I post then I know it won't be as easy for me to "ignore" it) but man oh man is it getting to me! I know DW is feeling it too, we are both so excited and nervous and hopeful and scared of being hopeful! We'd love to have a BFP! It'd be amazing if we get one. It was such a WEIRD insem! We also recently randomly bought a minivan - like really randomly, didn't plan on it and just happened across a dream one that we were certain we'd not get financed for - and then we did! We're hoping this is a sign from God telling us that another little one will be coming soon. Because that was one concern we had, how crowded our old car would be with two carseats and our dog, when we go on roadtrips (we do 3 trips a year from FL to Oh then WI and back again.) But yeah, I'm rambling.

So today we are 8dpi, we haven't tested yet, she's trying to hold out till Monday. It's also been tough because neither of us can remember if there were or weren't any symptoms last time, and so we feel like we're brand new to this. LOL, I know last time I was too afraid to think of anything as a symptom (let alone write it down) because I was too afraid to jinx it.

But ya, that's where we are at... hopefully we all get some BFP's around here soon!
    Hubby of kopykat451
    TTC #1 5/16/11 = BFP 14 DPI / TTC #2 11/16/12 = No O; 4/12/13= BFN; 6/9/13 = BFP!! (11 DPI) - MC 5wk5dys / TTC#3 3 BFN's and 4th try 10/21/13 = BFP!!!! (Squinter at 10dpi!)
    AVPCm4.png
    stitchlove_3_2013_zpsdd668ea6.jpg
    2014.png
  • smbc2besmbc2be Posts: 68
    edited November -1
    Time is slowly creeping by! I have been feeling twinges and cramping but I am also on progesterone suppositories since 2dpo and the side effects mimic pregnancy symptoms. So I don't know what to think. I am trying to hold out til 12dpo to test!
    edited November -1
    I've been trying to hold off posting about the TWW (because once I post then I know it won't be as easy for me to "ignore" it) but man oh man is it getting to me! I know DW is feeling it too, we are both so excited and nervous and hopeful and scared of being hopeful! We'd love to have a BFP! It'd be amazing if we get one. It was such a WEIRD insem! We also recently randomly bought a minivan - like really randomly, didn't plan on it and just happened across a dream one that we were certain we'd not get financed for - and then we did! We're hoping this is a sign from God telling us that another little one will be coming soon. Because that was one concern we had, how crowded our old car would be with two carseats and our dog, when we go on roadtrips (we do 3 trips a year from FL to Oh then WI and back again.) But yeah, I'm rambling.

So today we are 8dpi, we haven't tested yet, she's trying to hold out till Monday. It's also been tough because neither of us can remember if there were or weren't any symptoms last time, and so we feel like we're brand new to this. LOL, I know last time I was too afraid to think of anything as a symptom (let alone write it down) because I was too afraid to jinx it.

But ya, that's where we are at... hopefully we all get some BFP's around here soon!
    I bought a wagon right after my last try and it turned out I was pregnant. Unfortunately she didn't stick... but here's to hoping we all get our BFPs this time around and see them stick! Can't wait to hear your results.
    v52mnw1ox.png
    edited November -1
    smbc2be wrote:
    Time is slowly creeping by! I have been feeling twinges and cramping but I am also on progesterone suppositories since 2dpo and the side effects mimic pregnancy symptoms. So I don't know what to think. I am trying to hold out til 12dpo to test!
    I am taking progesterone too. Are you just more bloated? I'm noticing I am very emotional too. Tearing up at slight little happy things.
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • smbc2besmbc2be Posts: 68
    edited November -1
    smbc2be wrote:
    I am taking progesterone too. Are you just more bloated? I'm noticing I am very emotional too. Tearing up at slight little happy things.

Very bloated! Irritable, and emotional! Fun times! Hope this brings me a long awaited BFP!
  • preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited April 2013
    earrefinnej wrote:

I did a few days of fruit/veggie fast but my +OPK snuck up on me so I only did it for 2-3 days, which really was fine by me! The last time I had gotten pregnant I had O'd late and was doing the fast for way to long - like 10 days. I think you had the same problem. And 10 days of no tempeh, tofu, beans, - well that was getting dang old!

I'll be testing on Sunday too. Nice to be cycle buddies again - let's hope one or two of your beautiful embies make a comfy home in you for the next 9 months

earrefinnej-- What is the fruit/ veggie fast....? What is that supposed to do? thanks....
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
    edited November -1
    earrefinnej wrote:

I'll be testing on Sunday too. Nice to be cycle buddies again - let's hope one or two of your beautiful embies make a comfy home in you for the next 9 months

earrefinnej-- What is the fruit/ veggie fast....? What is that supposed to do? thanks....

My naturopath recommended I do a fruit/veggie fast (no grains, no proteins - so only fruit, veggies, nuts, and seeds) for 4-5 days prior to ovulation as it can kick your body into a survival mode and help you reproduce. Kind of strange, I know, but I am willing to do anything. I only did it for a few days this last time, but had done it for 10 days in my prior conception process - which ended in m/c. I didn't want to do it for 10 days, but my O was late last time and this time it snuck up on me.
    v52mnw1ox.png
  • preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
    edited November -1
    THanks.. I know, after being at this process a while... I am all for trying anything that will work! Congrats to you again!
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................