Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Question About Shipping Timing

blair&megblair&meg Posts: 2
edited November -1 in NW Cryobank Happenings
Good Day,

I am approaching the date (about 3 or 4 weeks) when I will need to ship vials and I have some questions that I would really appreciate if you could clarify.

Your website says we will need to give 2 business days notice before our ship date. Does that mean we should order our shipment 4 business days before we want our vials to arrive if we are doing the 2 day shipping? Or do we just need to schedule our shipment 2 business days before we want it to arrive at our house? (IE: we call you on a Monday morning for 2 day shipment and we receive it at our house on Wednesday? - OR - we call you on Monday morning for 2 day shipment, you process that for 2 days, ship it out on Wednesday, and we receive it at our house on Friday?)

Also, what if you decide to not buy and store sperm ahead of time and would prefer to order the vials you want the day you want them shipped? Would calling in one morning and buying vials to be shipped right away work just fine? Or would that cause a delay? (of course we know there will be no guarantee on vials available if we choose to do this.)

Thank you so much for your time!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You would get a better response if you actually email NW. This part of the board is really just for questions about this forum.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    blair&megblair&meg Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    will do - thank you