Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

timing question again!!

islandmoms2bislandmoms2b Posts: 254
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I usually O anywhere from 28 - 39hrs post +opk. That's kinda a wide span so I'm wondering what would be decent timing for one vial? I was thinking 24 hrs, but then if I end up ovulating late like 39hrs, I'm scared the swimmers will be dead by then.....

Any thoughts? And what worked for the ones that got BFPs?
6 tríes in 2013-2014 ...... all BFNs
FET of 2 DE July. 2015....BFP!!! 1st beta 734! 2nd beta 1,881!
Expecting TWINS!! Woah!!
Tagged:

Comments

• starviewchickstarviewchick Posts: 348
    edited November -1
    Are doing an iui or ici? Iui format has shorter life span, I would insem 6 hours before of after your ovulation. Ici would work for 12-24 from what I've heard. Good luck!
  • xxluvmyfiremanxxxxluvmyfiremanxx Posts: 77
    edited August 2013
    I would say if you know you typically O 28-39 hours after the surge then I'd aim for in the middle. You want to be 6 hours on either side of O for perfect timing. so that can be 6 hours pre O or 6 hours post O. Or at the least aim for closer to the 28 then 24 hour mark. Good luck!
  • islandmoms2bislandmoms2b Posts: 254
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the suggestions! Still undecided though.... :/
    6 tríes in 2013-2014 ...... all BFNs
    FET of 2 DE July. 2015....BFP!!! 1st beta 734! 2nd beta 1,881!
    Expecting TWINS!! Woah!!