Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

23 week update

blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I'm 23 weeks pregnant and completed another anatomy ultrasound. Please find photos of the boy below. My son continues to move and dance throughout his exams. The doctor says he looks very healthy and is measuring at 24 weeks abet in the 44th percentile whatever that means. I'm just happy he's a healthy active boy.

Time seems to be flying by. It's hard to believe that we'll hit 24 weeks later this week. It seems like he'll be here in no time.

The pregnancy has been treating me relatively well. I've had a few bouts of high blood pressure, like 153/ 95, related to anxiety. I'm working really hard to remain calm and relaxed at all times. It's easier said than done though.

In the last few weeks I started having symptoms of restless leg syndrome and a pretty significant case of carpal tunnel syndrome. I'm eager for these two symptoms to leave as quickly as they came.

Baby1_zps83b8b128.png

babycrop01-13-14_zpsea90cb2d.jpg

Comments

• WannabeasinglemamaWannabeasinglemama Posts: 969
    edited November -1
    Thanks for sharing! He's so cute already!
    Nicole-SMBC-39y/o-TTC since Jan. 2013
    IUI~BFP (BORN STILL) AT 16w5d 4/3/14
    Chemicals~IUI 7/24/14;8/21;BFNs~9/25;10/19;IVF#1-2/21/15~No embies made to blast.
    IVF#2-BFP~4/16 trans. 2 embies
    MIdqadD.jpgMIdqm5.png
    mf0Km4.png
  • aplusaaplusa Posts: 1,919
    edited November -1
    Gosh! Look at that adorable little nose.

Glad all is going well except the carpal tunnel and restless leg syndrome.
    7NZpm4.png
    Lucky Cycle 14: IVF!! Antagonist Cycle with Lupron Trigger
  • scorpiogrl7scorpiogrl7 Posts: 1,386
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear he's doing well in there! I'm so jealous you got a 3D pic so early! They just let me have one last week!

The restless legs part sucks, doesn't it? I've been having that too. I notice I really only have it if I stay up too late.
    ZVvim5.png
  • caliejonescaliejones Posts: 222
    edited November -1
    Great pics, congrats and thanks for the update! He is super cute! :D
    34t6ff7.jpg
  • Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    DW had carpel tunnel during pregnancy and it was horrible. I hope it leaves quickly! Great pics!!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you for celebrating my kiddo with me. I had no idea how lonely being pregnant could be. Your comments are warmly appreciated.

I'm thrilled that he's not measuring behind anymore. My OB wants him out by the 40th week due to my AMA and that he's my first. I hope he'll continue to grow ahead of whatever normal really is and be ready to come into the world on his own before we meet the magical 40 week deadline.
  • babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    blkbrd3 wrote:
    Thank you for celebrating my kiddo with me. I had no idea how lonely being pregnant could be. Your comments are warmly appreciated.

that's why i love this forum! :)
  • wateringcan7wateringcan7 Posts: 200
    edited November -1
    So cute. It is amazing how detailed the images are now
    #1 IUI 11/19/13 unmedicated BFN
    #2 IUI 12/22/13 clomid 50 mg day 3-7 BFN #3 IUI 12/23/13 BFN
    #4 IUI 2/14/14 unmedicated BFN

th_image-9.jpg