Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 3081

rossndrossnd Posts: 3
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I have an ICI and IUI vial of donor 3081 that I won't be using. My partner and I have gone on to IVF in Canada and they won't allow us to use sperm from an American unless it is specifically Canadian approved. Unfortunately on my last cycle, I wasn't able to insem. I had the vials shipped and waiting (never opened the tank) but missed my ovulation. The bank won't buy them back.

I'd like to recover some of my cost at least. The bank also won't transfer them to another person so I would have to order them and then hand them over. I live in the Seattle area. Please let me know if you are interested ASAP as I'm paying monthly storage fees. I could save you some money!
Tagged:

Comments

• mckinleykmckinleyk Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    That is one of our donor choices.....Where are they stored and how much would you be willing to sell them?
  • rossndrossnd Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    They are stored at NW Cryo. If you want to contact me privately, we can discuss it further...just don't feel comfortable doing it publicly. My email is rossnd04@gmail. Thanks!
  • edited November -1
    Any left over vials of 3081 out there? Please help bless our family with another baby!
  • rossndrossnd Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    We ended up using it. :|
    Any left over vials of 3081 out there? Please help bless our family with another baby!