Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 168M

jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
This is our first choice and NW said they had vials. Have any of you ladies used this donor? I see that he has produced pregnancies. My DP would like to get more info or see baby pics if any of you have pics of babies from this donor.

I have been charting and testing with cheap OPK's and today bought smileys. Since we are going to start trying next month I thought I should really perfect the OPKs. I can't tell you how excited we both were when we saw the smiley!! You would've thought we were pregnant. I am so glad that I have been able to read all the great post about timing and conceiving on this forum.

You gals rock!!!
Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg

Comments

• lippysauntlippysaunt Posts: 545
    edited November -1
    I don't know anything about the donor, but I recently found the smiley tests on Amazon for around $27 if you sign up for the automatic shipment (you don't have to do monthly, I think I signed up for every 3 months, and you can cancel.)
  • 2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    Hey we are trying for the first time next month as well! We can not wait! Do you know yet about when? I think our window is going to be like 2 week in Jan!
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    2mommiesin seattle are the rest of his family members hair and eye colors similar?

2moms2be we should be insem around the 11th or so. We will be in this together. Hopefully we will have our BFPs like this month did. We are so excited and can't wait!!

Thanks lippysaunt. That sounds like a great deal. I am heading over to amazon to check it out!

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    Hey, I got my smileys off ebay, a 20 pack for $27 or so, never opened or anything, great deal considering there more than 2x's that in the store, just an fyi!!!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • NPZNPZ Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Hello!

We're also thinking of using donor 168M and would appreciate any info anyone may have on him.

Heather in Florida
    TTC#3 via surrogate starting 1/2011
    edited November -1
    Miaandsabrina I just ordered some off ebay. Thanks for the tip.

NPZ: let me know if you find any info out on him.

2mommiesin seattle are the rest of his family members hair and eye colors similar?

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
    edited November -1
    Wow, fly4aliving that is interesting. Were all the vials ICI, IUI, or did you order a mix? That is a little disturbing.

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • zoniestzoniest Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Hi!

A little late to this form but I delivered a baby girl in Dec 2011 from Donor 168M. Anyone else have a successful pregnancy from this donor?

Once she was born we bought the profile extensive packet from NW CYRO so I have a little more information. It's some of the paperwork the donor filled out in his own hand writing.

She is now a little over 2 years old and has blond hair, blue eyes and 2 dimples.

Not sure how to post pictures to this forum but I'd be willing to share via email.

resultsproducer@gmail.com

I was trying to sign up for the online sibling registry but it still looks like it's not up and running.
  • Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Contact NW as the sibling registry is working.
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used him 4-5 tries all BFNs
    That being said, my 1 and only BFP was IVF so it might have been me.