Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

6714 for sale

kslanger2kslanger2 Posts: 4
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Yay! We got pregnant on our second cycle. Now we are attempting to sell 4 vials of 6714. The profile is current, however there is no ici or iui remaining. We have 2 ici and 2 iui in storage at nwcryo. The vials have never left the facility.

We are asking $250 for each vial.

If interested please email kslanger2@gmail.com, or message me here.
Tagged:

Comments

• kslanger2kslanger2 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    Forgot to mention;

We intend to sell the vials back to nwcryo by Thursday. So please respond promptly.
  • syoung0204syoung0204 Posts: 504
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! Just want to say my wife is pregnant with donor 6714!
    tt1d79f4
    tt1b89c8.aspx
  • coteamykcoteamyk Posts: 58
    edited November -1
    Do you know if there is a transfer fee? And if so, is it per vial?

Amy (33) & Morgan (29)
    TTC #1

14500768710_dbbc1b3d24_q.jpg
  • WantMoreKidsWantMoreKids Posts: 49
    edited November -1
    kslanger2 wrote:
    Forgot to mention;

We intend to sell the vials back to nwcryo by Thursday. So please respond promptly.

I know it has been some time, however just curious if you ever sold your vials back to NW or did you sell them. Thanks!
    TTC #3 - Cycle 1-7/15 IUI=BFN Cycle 2-1/16 ICI=BFP(CP at 4wks 5day) Cycle 3-3/16 ICI=BFN Cycle 4-8/16 ICI=BFP (CP at 4wks 4day) Cycle 5-10/16 ICI=BFP (CP again)
  • erinnadkinserinnadkins Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    Hello,
    Do you happen to still have your vials? I know it has been a few years, but I thought I would try to reach out!