Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Baby #2...17 years later

Desiree_CADesiree_CA Posts: 10
edited July 2014 in Our Train of Hope
I was surprised to see two dark lines on the Answer opk strip this morning a day early. I confirmed it with a Clear Blue Smiley. I was so excited to see that smiley face staring up at me. I have two ICI vials and will use the first one tonight before going to sleep and the other one upon waking. 8 hours from now could possible bring incredible joy into my life 38 weeks from now. Being that they calculate the due date from the first day of the cycle, I'm telling myself I am pregnant, two weeks, until I am proven wrong by starting my cycle again.

596a79e2-31b0-4036-b363-ebe2a416a95a_zps73a9ce9c.jpg
dpo-1405227600z5z28z14.png

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I had a horrible mishap with the first vial last night. I had the vial on the counter. As the catheter was in the vial, I needed to adjust my fingers so that I could draw more up and the catheter flicked the vial causing it to spill out. I sat there staring at the tiny puddle in a state of shock. I didn't know if I should cry or laugh, it all happened in slow motion. I decided that was enough for tonight and just tried to insert the tiny drop that I was able to draw up, but it doesn't look like it left the catheter. This morning I felt like I needed to change plans. I went to the store and got a package of soft cups. I just poured the vial in it and inserted it, much easier. Here's hoping for a due date in April 2015.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I had a clear temperature rise from 97.4 up to 98.3 this morning. I am 1 dpo today. I don't plan on testing until August 8, which is when af is due. I'll be 12 dpo. Fortunately, I will be extremely busy attending a summer institute from Aug 3-7, which will keep my mind occupied with other things. It's such an amazing feeling just knowing that the possibility of another child is in the works.

a325d420-53c3-48e2-b0d2-22622cd41672_zpsb9bd41db.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am 6DPO and I do not have any unusual symptoms at all. I even tried to convince myself that maybe I feel a bit different, but nope, I feel the same. I leave for Los Angeles tomorrow and will be there thru the 7th. I never thought that I would spend so much time focusing on this uncertain time. I can't wait for the distraction of the next few days.

cadc4955-2b46-4783-bed1-7b9ae0f0b269_zps370187ff.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I haven't noticed any identifiable symptoms. I just wanted to confirm my suspicions that it wasn't successful. I wanted to start making arrangements for next month. I bought a digital because I didn't want to interpret any lines and wanted the result to be clear. It couldn't be any clearer. I haven't been able to stop smiling all day. I am shocked that it happened so quickly. This was my trial run so that I could fine tune my plans for the next time. I am so excited and I can't wait to tell my daughter that she is going to be a big sister. I found a big sister card that I plan on giving her tomorrow morning.

imagejpg1_zps8de200da.jpg
  • Options
    softbalplaya22softbalplaya22 Posts: 207
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    January-July BFN
    August- medicated cycle TWW 10dpi BFP!
    Due April 29, 2015. ITS A BOY