Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 3122

coteamykcoteamyk Posts: 58
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Has anyone had any experience with donor 3122? He's at the top of our list, but I'm having pre-purchase jitters!

(X-posted)
Amy (33) & Morgan (29)
TTC #1

14500768710_dbbc1b3d24_q.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• kgrubbskgrubbs Posts: 145
    edited November -1
    I've never used this donor, but have had to switch donors several times due to sell outs. I was always nervous as well, but if you've gone through all of them and he is still at the top of your list, then just go for it! What may have worked or not worked for someone else could be completely different for you!! Good luck!!
  • lovemylightninglovemylightning Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    coteamyk wrote:
    Has anyone had any experience with donor 3122? He's at the top of our list, but I'm having pre-purchase jitters!

(X-posted)

I have just done an insemination this weekend with donor 3122...hope it works!!! If you have decided to use him, I hope it works for you. Lots of baby dust!! :)
  • Jenkins2014Jenkins2014 Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    Go for it!! I promise, if he is the one you have the gut feeling, go for it...

That's how we were.. I cried when I saw our donors baby pictures after looking at 2 other ones, bc I just knew he was the one, despite the fact he had "no pregnancies" and look! we are pregnant from one try..
  • blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go for it. Someone has to be the first. My donor didn't have reported pregnancies when I bought vials. My BFP was likely the first reported pregnancy. Now I think there are three or four others preparing to be born later this year and early next year.
  • melann520melann520 Posts: 15
    edited November -1
    Blkbird, that baby pic is adorable! Look at that strong lil man jaw :)
  • coteamykcoteamyk Posts: 58
    edited November -1
    Thanks so much ladies! We went for it :) We're actually at the RE now waiting for my first follicle scan after starting the Femara. If all goes well we should have our first IUI next week!

And Jenkins, I can related completely, it was his baby pics that sealed the deal for me as well. Hopefully we'll be the first BFP!

Fingers crossed!!!
    Amy (33) & Morgan (29)
    TTC #1

edited November -1
    coteamyk wrote:

(X-posted)

I have just done an insemination this weekend with donor 3122...hope it works!!! If you have decided to use him, I hope it works for you. Lots of baby dust!! :)

Lots and lots of baby dust to you!!! Keep us posted!!!
    Amy (33) & Morgan (29)
    TTC #1

• TDE77TDE77 Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    I've also chosen 3122. There was just something about him. Best of luck to us all!! :)
    edited November -1
    coteamyk wrote:

(X-posted)

How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? We are scheduled for our IUI's tomorrow and Sunday. Hoping we all get our BFP's together!
    Amy (33) & Morgan (29)
    TTC #1

edited November -1
    coteamyk wrote:
    coteamyk wrote:

(X-posted)

How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? We are scheduled for our IUI's tomorrow and Sunday. Hoping we all get our BFP's together!

I started getting symptoms at 2-3DPO, and have had them ever since. I've had nausea, sore nipples, and tons of pulling/cramping/pain in my uterus. I had these same symptoms early on in my last pregnancy in March (that ended in a miscarriage). I had a known donor for that cycle, not from NW. I am 9DPO today. Waiting until tomorrow to test. How awesome would it be to get our BFP's together!!!
    edited November -1
    coteamyk wrote:

I started getting symptoms at 2-3DPO, and have had them ever since. I've had nausea, sore nipples, and tons of pulling/cramping/pain in my uterus. I had these same symptoms early on in my last pregnancy in March (that ended in a miscarriage). I had a known donor for that cycle, not from NW. I am 9DPO today. Waiting until tomorrow to test. How awesome would it be to get our BFP's together!!!

OMG so exciting!!! Fingers triple-crossed for you!
    Amy (33) & Morgan (29)
    TTC #1

edited November -1
    coteamyk wrote:
    coteamyk wrote:

I did test, but it came out negative. Not giving up hope yet though, because all of my symptoms are still there, and some are getting worse. It's still early. AF isn't due until this weekend. Keep those fingers crossed!! How did your IUI's go? Any symptoms yet?
    edited November -1
    coteamyk wrote:

I did test, but it came out negative. Not giving up hope yet though, because all of my symptoms are still there, and some are getting worse. It's still early. AF isn't due until this weekend. Keep those fingers crossed!! How did your IUI's go? Any symptoms yet?

Aww man! Well it's not over until AF shows :) No symptoms here yet, but it's only 4dpiui so I wouldn't expect any. Also, my doc put me on progesterone starting today, so any symptoms I have from here would probably be attributed to that. I hate the TWW, it's brutal!
    Amy (33) & Morgan (29)
    TTC #1

• dharveydharvey Posts: 8
    edited November -1
    Coteamyk - we had our insemination on the same day (different donor) this is my first time going through this process, so it's exciting and nice to know there are other people going through this same experience at the same time :)

I'm trying not to overthink any "symptoms" I may be feeling yet, still have a ways to go! :) fingers crossed for both of us!!