Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Does anyone know the motility counts for donor 5260,5280 or 451?

calliebrowncalliebrown Posts: 20
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I was wondering if anyone has used these donors and if anyone has ever received a motility count for any of them?

Comments

• MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    Callie, the counts can widely vary for the same donor every time they donate. I would recommend calling NW and asking them, they do have some information about the vials from each donation.
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013
  • Jenkins2014Jenkins2014 Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    We used Donor 5260 and got pregnant on the first try, I asked that when I went in for my IUI and it was 11 million I believe, she said it looked really good. and when we used him back in July he had no reported pregnancy's.
  • calliebrowncalliebrown Posts: 20
    edited November -1
    We used Donor 5260 and got pregnant on the first try, I asked that when I went in for my IUI and it was 11 million I believe, she said it looked really good. and when we used him back in July he had no reported pregnancy's.
    Thanks for the info Jenkins2014. :)
  • rwilson51583rwilson51583 Posts: 11
    edited November -1
    I've used 5260. The first iui he had 13 mil with 36% motile. The second time was 20mil with 37% motile. Tomorrow I take my blood test to find out the results for the 2nd iui.
    TTC #1 BFN 9/18/14
    TTC #2 BFN 10/22/14
    TTC #3 3/00/15
  • kerritaokerritao Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    I was wondering if anyone has used these donors and if anyone has ever received a motility count for any of them?

I used 5280 at the beginning of last year. I don't have actual counts, but the nurse said it looked great.

It was my 7th IUI, first with this donor, and I got the best result you could imagine. My little man was born November of last year, we are about to celebrate his first birthday! I can hardly believe it after 5 years of TTC. My little guy is smart and active, and repeatedly told he's the most handsome baby people have ever seen.
  • good motility. I have a 7 y/o with donor 5280