Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

TWW Question?!?

cheyangel19cheyangel19 Posts: 44
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Ok, let me start by saying this is the longest 2 weeks of my life! LOL. I am 6 dpo and as hard as I try not to, I can't help but look for pregnancy symptoms. I know it is way too early to know anything for sure, I am sure it is just a bunch of random things & I have managed to convince myself they are symptoms. I woke up with a head ache, I had the chills & sniffles off and on all day, I was nauseated all afternoon & evening. (But this could all be some kind of stomach bug coming on.) In the early afternoon, I started having cramps (AF kind of cramps, but with no bleeding) they were bad at first then kind of lightened up later in the evening and seemed to be mostly on my right side. A couple of hours after the cramping started I (TMI, I know) felt very wet so I went to the bathroom, I had a lot of thin clear EWCM (still no bleeding) and one tiny pea sized dark brown blood clot. Has anyone had this? Could this be implantation bleeding or is it something else completely? It kind of has me freaked out a little bit, just because I have NO CLUE what it is. Around 4 dpo I had very pale pink tinted CM for a couple of hours & some clear EW consistency CM with a couple of blood specks in it. But it was only day 4 post ovulation & I didn't think implantation bleeding took place until days 6-12. Any ideas? Any help would be awesome.

Thanks,
Tara
Tagged:

Comments

• EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    I didn't have any out-of-the-ordinary symptoms before my bfp. Everyone is different. Good luck.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    If you re-post this on the Trying to Conceive board you may get many more responses as so many are going into, through, and coming out of their own TWW!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • cheyangel19cheyangel19 Posts: 44
    edited November -1
    I will, Zen, thanks for the feedback ladies!