Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

pregnant on my 1st try and selling vials 3122

akilabrooksakilabrooks Posts: 6
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hello.
Today I found out I am pregnant and I couldn't be happier!!!
I used donor 3122 and I got pregnant with only one try!!!
I have 3 vials left and selling for 300 plus transfer fee.
Thank you,
Akila

Comments

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I was you I would hang on to those vials for a little while and not be in such a rush to sell them, especially since you just found out today that you are pregnant. But that's just me.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    I was going to say the same thing. I wish you a happy and healthy nine months, but that sadly doesn't always happen. Good luck.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    Wait to sell them until you are holding your healthy newborn in your arms. We were pregnant too, in July, (trying for baby #2) and I had a miscarriage :( I don't mean to cause worry, but the odds are 1 in 4 pregnancies end in a miscarriage. Praying you have a happy & healthy 9 months! Also, are you absolutely sure you don't want a full sibling for baby #1?
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png
  • Options
    akilabrooksakilabrooks Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all the advice ladies :)
    I think I will hang on to the vials
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    You may wish you had those vials in a couple of years if you want a sibling
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    kristine403kristine403 Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    Hi there, congratulations on your pregnancy. Let me share here with you a site you can use to calculate your due date and learn more about pregnancy. I hope this site could help you, good luck. http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/