Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 3122?

akilabrooksakilabrooks Posts: 6
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I am newly pregnant by 3122 and wondering if their have been other successful pregnancies using this donor?
Tagged:

Comments

• MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    Hi Akila, in your "for sale" post you need to remove "I can also provide you with the donor picture and his profile." because that is not allowed by NW rules. NW owns the picture and extended profile and you are not allowed to share them (essentially when you purchased them, you were only purchasing viewing rights for your own personal viewing). It's pretty clearly stated in the rules of the forum too.

Best wishes! Have you filled out the NW pregnancy report yet and signed up to access the 3122 sibling registry page? That will often be the best place to learn of other 3122 pregnancies and families.
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013
  • diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
    edited November -1
    MNmommas wrote:
    Hi Akila, in your "for sale" post you need to remove "I can also provide you with the donor picture and his profile." because that is not allowed by NW rules. NW owns the picture and extended profile and you are not allowed to share them (essentially when you purchased them, you were only purchasing viewing rights for your own personal viewing). It's pretty clearly stated in the rules of the forum too.

Best wishes! Have you filled out the NW pregnancy report yet and signed up to access the 3122 sibling registry page? That will often be the best place to learn of other 3122 pregnancies and families.

Do you just surf the boards looking for the rule breakers? Lol
    edited November 2014
    Diane, if you have a personal problem with me, you're welcome to PM. Poster is violating NW's rules by sharing the donor pic and extended profile.
    edited November -1
    Well I'm pretty sure that's what the moderators are for. Last time I checked that's not you. You have your opinion and everyone else has theirs. And in my opinion you are the rude one pouncing on every single person who does something against the rules. Not your job. If you have a problem report it to the moderators instead of bullying the posters.
    edited November 2014
    I don't have anything against NW and saying that I do is bizarre. YOU are the only one mentioning them not I. It's your choice to pounce on people and it's my choice to call you out on it. As far as I'm concerned this conversation is over. I'm not going to go over it again and again. It's pretty petty...
  • JennSMBCJennSMBC Posts: 44
    edited November -1
    Just gonna chime in here that two of the three mods haven't posted in months, and one is here every so often. Is there maybe a way to find new mods? I agree that breaking the rules is not cool. I see both sides. But if we don't have active mods, we need people stepping up like MN :)
    BFP 11/28. Praying my rainbow baby is a sticky bean!
  • ruedeodeonruedeodeon Posts: 160
    edited November -1
    I agree with you Diane. I also want to
    Add that northwest gets enough money and a simple picture definitely won't break their bank and shouldn't warrant the rule police to chime in every second.
  • blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dear OP,

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I also encourage you to reach out to the NW donor sibling page. Not everyone is comfortable sharing their child's donor number in public. Some people are so excited about their child, they just about shout it from the roof tops. We all come to this journey from different perspectives.

Your thread has developed into a different conversation. If I may add my two cents without offending you, I too am supportive of following the photo and profile purchase agreements. NW has been very generous by offering their services and through sponsoring this forum. I would hate to see that generosity misused.

I'm also supportive of community members sharing their perspectives and experiences especially when someone might be posting outside of NW's policies, etc. It's not about acting like the forum police. In most cases the responding poster is acting out of respect and concern for the forum community, the poster, and the company which helped or is helping them create a family.

I'm sorry for going off topic. Once again congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope you have a safe, happy, and healthy 9 months.
  • EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    But, seriously, some new moderators do seem to be in order. I vote for MNmommas! :)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
    edited November -1
    Ha, no thanks, EMG! I seem to upset enough people as it is just by pointing out the rules. Imagine how they'd feel if I was actually enforcing them! Besides, admit it, you would miss Kristine403's helpful postings. ;)
  • EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Haha! I would definitely miss her insight. ;)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png