Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Ttc

kirsten&katekirsten&kate Posts: 62
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
My partner & I have been trying to TTC for 7 months. This month will be our first trying with "clomid" 50 MG. Anybody have any luck w/ it? We have no fertility issues, 20 years old. 1st IUI at the end of this month. I only bought 2 vials i'm not use if it will do the trick?! advise is appreciated :D:)
[url=

Comments

• syoung0204syoung0204 Posts: 504
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to say good luck! We didn't use Clomid but it sounds like you're in good hands.
    tt1d79f4
    tt1b89c8.aspx
  • kristine403kristine403 Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    Hi, I think you are going to have the pregnancy you wanted with a great condition as long as you do what is right and nothing will go smoothly. Let me also share here with you a site I've been using to track my ovulation period and I hope it could also help you on your TTC journey, good luck and God Bless. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/
  • TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boy Kristine that sure is rude telling her nothing will go smoothly.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • syoung0204syoung0204 Posts: 504
    edited November -1
    Lol ^^
    tt1d79f4
    tt1b89c8.aspx
  • emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    Oh I'm so sick of Kristine403. Please, administrators, delete her! And good luck Kirsten&Kate! At 20 years old, time is surely on your side ;)
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png
    edited November -1
    Whatever happened to all the mods who would keep up with and delete the spammers? If they aren't going to do their job then nw needs to get some new ones!! Kristine really needs to be deleted and banned. She is so annoying.
    IGXwm4.png
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • kirsten&katekirsten&kate Posts: 62
    edited December 2014
    thank you everybody!

they have now put me on "medroxyprogesterone" 10MG has anybody taken that?

very nervous! :)
    [url=
  • blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't taken either medication. I'm chiming in to wish you the very best with your TTC journey.
  • EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1

My baby literally just fell off of my boob because I laughed so hard at this.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
    edited November -1
    EMG_REL wrote:

My baby literally just fell off of my boob because I laughed so hard at this.

Sorry to have disrupted his boob time lol. Glad it gave you a laugh. Seriously though she is so dang annoying.
    IGXwm4.png