Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

10 DPI symptoms

kirsten&katekirsten&kate Posts: 62
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Today marks 10 days past IUI, everything was fine the first week with some cramping. The exact day it marked a week from the IUI we ended up at urgent care for a sore throat, runny nose, feeling like its a cold & I can't really hear my ears feel clogged.. I've just been staying in bed for the past couple days, not feeling like my self at all.. Tender breasts, cramping a lot today. Has anyone else experienced these on the TWW? Ended in BFP or BFN?
[url=

Comments

• emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    I've always cramped quite a bit with each bfp... every time it was in the exact center of my uterus, like a pulling sensation.
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png
  • kirsten&katekirsten&kate Posts: 62
    edited November -1
    It's more like a sharp pain, but at the same time a pulling sensation. And instead of being dead center, it's on either side I think more the right side than the left.

emlklg444 wrote:
    I've always cramped quite a bit with each bfp... every time it was in the exact center of my uterus, like a pulling sensation.
    [url=
  • tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited January 2015
    yup, had same symptoms many times and was pregnant. I always tend to feel ill, with a scratchy and thick throat or very tired. I think you may have a + in there :) did you test yet? you could have a + by now for sure.

also, my pains were stabs and they were not were my uterus was. near it but not where it actually was.
    edited November -1
    tinydancer wrote:
    yup, had same symptoms many times and was pregnant. I always tend to feel ill, with a scratchy and thick throat or very tired. I think you may have a + in there :) did you test yet? you could have a + by now for sure.

also, my pains were stabs and they were not were my uterus was. near it but not where it actually was.

YAYYYYY!!
    We have not tested yet, do you think it would show already? AF comes on the 25th.
    Your feed back makes me want to go buy a test & test now!! :):)
    [url=
  • Jenkins2014Jenkins2014 Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    i wouldn't test now, I tested on Wednesday and it said no, tested on sunday and it was def positive... no need to stress out bc it definitely stressed me out and got me down ... and I had symptoms that whole week
    edited November -1
    i wouldn't test now, I tested on Wednesday and it said no, tested on sunday and it was def positive... no need to stress out bc it definitely stressed me out and got me down ... and I had symptoms that whole week

Yeah probably going to wait until my doctor apt on Tuesday, that will be two weeks. & I'm just so excited now and anxious!!
    [url=
  • ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    My first cycle at home I had the same which resulted in a BFN. This cycle I had nothing but constant heartburn and very gassy. Plus I'm going on 2 days late! I tested wed and thurs with BFNs. Its different for everyone. Sounds very promising and I can't wait to hear back on Tuesday for you guys!!! Baby dust!!
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    if you have that many symptoms now, yes you could certainly get a by now. I tend to get them between 8-10dpo tho. and about 3-4 days past symptoms.
    edited November -1
    I'll be on here letting you guys know the second i know :)

Today has been a rough day I have only wanted to sleep and every time i'm awake up i'm really dizzy with a headache and i'm very sensitive to smells... :/
    [url=
  • wasnervouswreckwasnervouswreck Posts: 356
    edited November -1
    I can't wait to find out, my fingers are crossed!
  • islandgalislandgal Posts: 71
    edited November -1
    Sticky baby dust wishes to you.
    SMC
    06/2002 Angel baby always in my heart. Miscarriage at 13 weeks. Laprascope and DnC
    04/2011 DIUI w Clomid. Nov 2011 Beautiful Baby girl.
    01/2015 DIUI w Clomid BFP 10dpo....little bean is doing well due Oct 02, 2015
  • Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Fx for you!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • islandgalislandgal Posts: 71
    edited November -1
    Kmfx for you ladies today. Excited to hear.
    SMC
    06/2002 Angel baby always in my heart. Miscarriage at 13 weeks. Laprascope and DnC
    04/2011 DIUI w Clomid. Nov 2011 Beautiful Baby girl.
    01/2015 DIUI w Clomid BFP 10dpo....little bean is doing well due Oct 02, 2015
  • ForeverakidForeverakid Posts: 312
    edited November -1
    Thinking good thoughts and eager to hear! FX!
    SMBC
    Lucky IUI #6!!!
    Expected Arrival Date is January 19, 2016

tt1c5b4c.aspx
    edited November -1
    BFN :(
    [url=