Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Looking for vials for donor 6714 or 9169

mommaof4mommaof4 Posts: 18
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Does anyone have any vials for donor 6714 or 9169 that they are selling? We are doing at home insemination next month. Thank you. :)
Tagged:

Comments

• syoung0204syoung0204 Posts: 504
    edited November -1
    Have you already had babies with those donors? Just curious, since 6714 is no longer donating.
    tt1d79f4
    tt1b89c8.aspx
  • mommaof4mommaof4 Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    I havent used any donors yet. Next month will be our first. Just sometimes people have vials of donors who arent donating i thought. Is that not how it works?
  • syoung0204syoung0204 Posts: 504
    edited November -1
    mommaof4 wrote:
    I havent used any donors yet. Next month will be our first. Just sometimes people have vials of donors who arent donating i thought. Is that not how it works?

Yes, some people do have left over vials that they aren't going to use. But sometimes those vials will get offered to people in their sibling registry first.

And it may be hard for you to get your hands on enough vials, and even harder if you are thinking about using the same donor for more children down the line.

Personally, I would wait for a donor I liked who was still donating and had a lot of vials available, so I could stock up and plan for the long run.
    tt1d79f4
    tt1b89c8.aspx