Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

early pregnancy sign?

KPJKPJ Posts: 14
edited May 2015 in Trying to Conceive
Hi all, I'm looking for some advice. I did at home ici on the 1st. It's now the 6th. Today I feel like I got hit by a train. Body aches, chills, crazy nausea, exhaustion and absolutely not interested in any food. My wife just ran out to buy crackers, popsicles and a pregnancy test lol. Could these be early signs? Am I sick? Am I crazy? Btw I'm notoriously sensitive to hormone changes. Anybody have a similar experience? I would love to hear it :)

Comments

• anna77anna77 Posts: 283
    edited May 2015
    I feel like I'm the Debbie downer of this board or something but I prefer honesty...

These could be symptoms, but it is usually too early to experience any sort of pregnancy symptoms!

I hope that it ends up being early symptoms, and that this cycle works for you ! :)
    Anna 38 (mommy to 3 boys...11, 9 & 2)
    #3 was conceived with DS via our 6th IUI (2 natural, 2 clomid, 2 follistim+trigger)
    Trying for one more blessing to add to our family:
    IUI #1 9/25 (follistim+trigger) BFN IUI#2 (follistim+trigger) 10/23 BFP!...mc 6w3d
    IUI#3 2/5 (follistim+trigger)...Test Date 2/19
  • FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    I had tons of symptoms and felt things that I never felt before during my cycles. I also had never spotted midcycle and I did last time.
    Ended up in a BFN with the worst menstrual period I've ever had. I credit that to everything I was doing to improve my lining and CM.
    Hope you get a BFP!
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • ruedeodeonruedeodeon Posts: 160
    edited May 2015
    When I found out i was pregnant I knew I was because I actually had ZERO symptoms of pms or pregnancy.
  • TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would wait at least another 5 days before taking that pregnancy test because even if you are pregnant it's not going to show on a test yet so why set yourself up for that downer.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • KPJKPJ Posts: 14
    edited November -1
    Thanks ladies! Man if this is a virus it's the weirdest one I've ever had. We'll be anxiously awaiting the beginning of next week when we can test. I have never been pregnant before and this was our first try ( at home ici).