Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

IUI under 25

arivers415arivers415 Posts: 3
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Anyone else here under 25 doing IUI? What were your results? How many times have you tried? and was it natural or medicated?
I just turned 23 and I'm on CD1 and we will be doing our first IUI this month and it's natural after my HSG and blood work all came back perfect! I'm just looking for others who are around my age since every group I'm in everyone is way older and all doing medication cycles.

Comments

• Options
    Livinglouder91Livinglouder91 Posts: 17
    edited May 2015
    Hi! I'm 23 also! Planning to try my first iui at home at the end of this month or beginning of June! Good luck and I how you get your BFP soon! :)
  • Options
    hoping4number2hoping4number2 Posts: 321
    edited November -1
    Hello and welcome! I'm not under 25.... I'm 26 and my wife is 27. We are both trying. I was 22 when I conceived our first little love, and he is now 4 years old. Good luck to you! Your age should hopefully increase your chances!
    16bdg7b.jpg
    Baby #1: April 2011 TTC #2 since 2014 Attempt #10 = BFP! Baby arrived January 2016