Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Another question, sheesh :)

alinalotusalinalotus Posts: 15
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I've been reading up (as we all do of course!) on supplements, and I am thinking about getting some vitex today. I haven't found anything particularly helpful when it comes to doses, but Walmart has one that is 400mg so I think that's the one I will get. They also have Royal Jelly in capsule form, has anybody taken these two together? What is the dose of Royal Jelly any of you would recommend? I am currently taking fish oil (no mercury) with omega 3s, B6, vitamin E, and folic acid.

Any advice would be appreciated!
11044571_10203602451091606_4694760598928406865_n.jpg
XCMUm6.png

Comments

• Options
    ruedeodeonruedeodeon Posts: 160
    edited November -1
    I tried a few of these things, however--call it coincidence, the month I conceived which was try #4 I made pineapple/green healthy smoothies and ate a lot of whole foods salmon...I laid off all supplements that month even the prenatals I was taking and consumed a lot of fruit. I truly believe that is what helped us.
  • Options
    alinalotusalinalotus Posts: 15
    edited November -1
    thanks for the advice! It can get to be a lot, can't it?! It's already stressful enough, but add in all the supplements you can take and man, it gets overwhelming! I have vastly changed my eating habits and am hoping the vitex will help to regulate my cycle, as I've heard it helps a lot of women with that. I have to hope that's the secret formula for me!
    11044571_10203602451091606_4694760598928406865_n.jpg
    XCMUm6.png
  • Options
    gabby1022gabby1022 Posts: 48
    edited November -1
    I definitely go back and forth on supplements. I read an amazing boom that one of the ladies here recommend, I am mostly following the books advice (I did do other research), and I am going to add progesterone cream. I'm hoping that and doing smoothies and pineapple will be the combo i need.